PG Medical Admissions 2021: AIIMS notifies on allocation of vacant DM, MCh seats, releases list of candidates
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has informed regarding the allocation of the vacant seats for admission to DM/MCh courses for the July 2021 session in subjects common for all AIIMS participated in process.
The vacant DM/MCh seats have been allocated/upgraded to the following candidates as per the result notification no.71/2021 dated 15.06.2021, based on the choices filled by the candidates in their applications and options exercised in the initial round of allotment, strictly on merit.
All the concerned candidates can view the list by clicking on the following link:
1. All candidates who are being offered a seat herein must report to the respective AIIMS latest by Saturday, 21.08.2021 and join the allotted course. Failure to join the course this will lead to forfeiture of the allotted/upgraded seat and also render him/her ineligible for further seat allocation. The same will be communicated to the concerned candidate by the respective AIIMS through email.
2. No further centralized seat allocation shall be done.
3. The respective AIIMS may utilize the waiting list at their own level against vacant/unfilled DM/MCh seat for the July 2021 session in the respective AIIMS after 21.08.2021 (Open round) but before 31.08.2021 under intimation to AIIMS, New Delhi.
4. The admission of the above candidates is subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria including 3 years requisite tenure, qualifying degree and verification of original certificates/degrees and satisfying all conditions as laid down in the prospectus.
5. The seat in regard to DM PULMONARY, CRITICAL CARE & SLEEP MEDICINE has been withheld as per direction of the Hon'ble High Court Madras dated 28.07.2021 WP (C) No.14717 of 2021 and WMP 15618 & 15620 of 2021 in the matter of Dr.U.Asha VS AIIMS, New Delhi, and SLP filed Diary No.18386-2021 consideration of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
For more details, log onto the official website of AIIMS: