PGIMER invites Online Applications for Fellowships, PhD, House Job, MPH, MSc Nursing Academic Session July 2022, Check out seat matrix
Chandigarh: Online applications are invited for Fellowship/PDF, PGDPHM, Ph.D., House Job (OHS), MPH, M.Sc. Nursing, and M.Sc. & M.Sc. MLT for the academic session July 2022 by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER). The tentative seat matrix is also released for the same. Candidates can fill out the online form and deposit the fee till 2nd...
Chandigarh: Online applications are invited for Fellowship/PDF, PGDPHM, Ph.D., House Job (OHS), MPH, M.Sc. Nursing, and M.Sc. & M.Sc. MLT for the academic session July 2022 by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER). The tentative seat matrix is also released for the same.
Candidates can fill out the online form and deposit the fee till 2nd May 2022. Computer-based entrance test (CBT) will happen on 3rd June 2022, 9:00 am. The result is expected to be declared on 13th June 2022, at 2:00 pm.
All the dates mentioned above are tentative in nature as per PGIMER and may be subject to change due to certain circumstances with the prior notice on the PGI website.
The application processing fee (excluding transaction charges) will be Rs 1200 for SC/ST and Rs 1500 for others. PwBD category will not have to pay the fee. The fee, once deposited, will not be refunded at any cost. The fee can be paid online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking).
The tentative number of seats available is 157.
Detailed seat matrix -
Fellowships / Post-Doctoral Fellowship (37 seats) -
1. Medical Parasitology, Department of Medical Parasitology - 1
2. Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiodiagnosis - 2
3. Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Dept. Of Obst. & Gynaecology - 2
4. Solid Organ Transplant Anaesthesia, Department of Anaesthesia - 2
5. Women's Imaging, Department of Radiodiagnosis - 2
6. Renal & Pancreatic Transplantation, Dept. of Renal Transplant Surgery - 2
7. Brachytherapy, Department of Radiotherapy - 2
8. Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry - 2
9. GE Pathology, Department of Histopathology - 2
10. Spine Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - 2
11. Apheresis Technology and Applications, Dept. of Transfusion Medicine - 2
12. Pediatric Epilepsy, Department of Pediatrics - 1
13. Pediatric Urology, Department of Pediatric Surgery - 2
14. Uveitis, Department of Ophthalmology - 2
15. Pediatric Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (PREM), Department of Pediatrics - 2
16. Pediatric Diabetes, Department of Pediatrics – 2
17. Pediatric Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery - 1
18. Lab. Immunology & Molecular Lab. Hematology, Dept. of Pediatrics - 1
19. Skull Base Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery - 1
20. Vascular Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery - 3
21. Pediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Department of Anaesthesia -1
Nursing Fellowship (6 seats) –
1. Pediatric Critical Care Nursing, Department of NINE - 3
2. Neonatal Nursing, Department of NINE – 3
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) –
Sponsored/Deputed – 10
Master of Science (41 seats) –
1. M.Sc. Biochemistry - 8
2. M.Sc. Pharmacology - 9
3. M.Sc. Anatomy - 2
4. M.Sc. Respiratory Care – 2
5. M.Sc. Anaesthesia - 1
6. M.Sc. MLT (Transfusion Medicine) - 3
7. M.Sc. Medical Biophysics - 6
8. M.Sc. in Stem Cell & Translational Medicine - 4
9. M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine - 6
M.Sc. MLT (6 seats) –
1. M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Haematology - 1
2. M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Parasitology - 2
3. M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Pharmacology - 1
4. M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiotherapy - 1
5. M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis – 1
Reservation to the PwBD candidates will be given based on a horizontal roster.
Other seats available -
1. House Job (Dentistry) – 6
2. Master of Public Health (MPH) – 18
3. M.SC. Nursing – 33
In M.Sc.Nursing, the number of seats mentioned for PwBD will be adjusted against the category to which candidates belong. The candidates are having a disability to the tune of 40% to 50% of lower extremity declared by the authorized Medical Board of the State Govt./Govt. of India or any other Competent Authority authorized in this regard by the Government having a Nursing expert as a member of the Board only to be considered.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/admission-notice-12apr2022111541-174207-174392.pdf