RGUHS issues notice on fee payment for PG Medical Degree, Diploma Exams November 2021
Karnataka: Through a recent notice, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has informed regarding the submission of fees for the Postgraduate Medical Theory Examination which will be held from 12th November 2021.The Post Graduate Medical Degree /Diploma theory Examinations are scheduled from 12th November-2021. The details of the fee structure are as follows:1.Date of Issue...
Karnataka: Through a recent notice, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has informed regarding the submission of fees for the Postgraduate Medical Theory Examination which will be held from 12th November 2021.
The Post Graduate Medical Degree /Diploma theory Examinations are scheduled from 12th November-2021. The details of the fee structure are as follows:
Date of Issue of Application forms
Payment of Examination fee by student
Dates for payment of Examination fee without fine
28.09.2021 to 21.10.2021
Dates with fine of Rs.100
22.10.2021 to 26.10.2021
Dates with fine of Rs.200
27.10.2021 to 29.10.2021
Fee paid by students to be transferred to the University
Last date without fine
Last date with fine of Rs.100
Last date with fine of Rs.200
Last date for submission of filled Application Forms to the University
EXAMINATION FEE STRUCTURE
Application form Fee
Marks Card Fee
Examination Fee per paper - PG Degree (MD/MS)
Examination Fee per paper - PG Diploma
Provisional Degree Certificate Fee
Dissertation fee (Paid at the time of uploading dissertation online)
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
1. Students are required to pay the PDC and convocation fee compulsorily along with the examination fee
2. The failed students [repeaters] need not pay the marks card fee as per the circular.
3. The failed students [repeaters] need not pay the PDC fee and convocation fee as if it has been paid by the students in the earlier examinations. If any revision in the fees structure in respect of Marks card, PDC and convocation fee, then such difference amount should be paid by the students.
4. The fee once paid cannot be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances
5. Change of Examination centre is not permitted under any circumstances.
Instructions to the Principals / Heads of the Institutions
1. Attendance: The Principals of the Colleges are required to furnish attendance of all the candidates by calculating the attendance up to the last working day of course/term. There is no provision for condonation of Attendance.
2. SC/ST, Category-I and Management Quota students also have to pay all the applicable examination fees, as per the following orders.
i. Letter of Director of Medical Education No.MEH (3)/22/2002-03, dated 27/03/2003.
ii. Circular of RGUHS dated 22-11-2004 and Ref No. Reg (E) / SC / ST / AR - 04 / 08-09 dated 10/02/2009 and
iii. Reference letter No.REG/ EX- II/ SC / ST/ BCM 59 / 2003-04 dated 18.11.2003 respectively.
3. All Repeater candidates including SC/ST/Category-I of all faculties are not exempted from the payment of examination fees as per the Government letter vide No.SWL 229, BCA 80, dated 16/12/1982.
The Institution should not collect Examination fees from the Ineligible candidate such as who are having shortage of attendance as per the ordinances. (For the eligibility to appear for the examination, Heads of the Institution may refer to RGUHS Ordinances/ Notifications).
4. Filled application forms should be signed by both the candidates and the Principal in the required places. Photo generated in application forms should be attested by the Principal. Kindly note facsimiles should not be used for signatures.
5. The Principal should verify all the filled application forms eligibility of students and submit to the Registrar (Evaluation) on or before the specified dates by insured post or authorized person. The principal will be held solely responsible if ineligible candidates are permitted to write the examination.
The Principals of colleges should collect the fee from each candidate and send a financial statement showing the details Name of the candidates, Register Numbers, Subject appearing and fees paid receipt along with online transaction ID / Reference No ( Fee paid online printout receipt ) etc., "in triplicate".
6. Students applying for Convocation Degree Certificate are instructed to submit the prescribed application form along with a passport-size photo as prescribed below.
• Type: JPEG/JPG
• Size: 33mm X 41mm or 1.3 X 1.6 inches
• Color: Natural color so skin tone is clearly visible
• Recency: Taken in the last 6 months
• Background: Plain white and solid design
• Smile: No Smile. Only neutral expression
• Eyes: Open and looking directly at the camera
• Dimensions and size (pixels): 10KB to 50KB for pixels: 130 X 160 Minimum and 1000 X 1000 maximum
• Attire, Clothing dress code: casual or professional preferred
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT
1. All fee payment shall strictly be through the online college portal only
2. RTGS/NEFT/Cheque / Pay Orders / Demand Drafts will not be accepted from 01.04.2015 as per circular No.RGU/FO/PYT-GTW/2014-15 dated 10.02.2015.
3. The University will not claim the examination fees from the social welfare, backward class and minorities Dept / Corporation.
4. The Principals shall send separate statements for Convocation Fee and Provisional Degree Certificate fee, collected from the students who are appearing for the Final Year Examination with details such as Register Number, Name of the Candidate, Amount paid, and send an Online Payment Receipt for the consolidated amount in favour of the Registrar (E).
Please notify all the communications issued by the University especially, Examination Notification, fee structure, Time Table etc., prominently on the Notice Boards of the institutions and hostels for the benefit of the students.
This information will be available at this website www.rguhs.ac.in
To view the timetable click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.