- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
NBE to begin DNB Post MBBS, Post Diploma Counselling 2020; Releases schedule, process
New Delhi: Through recent notices, the National Board of Examinations have released the process and schedule for Online Centralized Merit Based Counseling - DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) 2020 Admission SessionThe Centralized Online Merit Based counselling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses for 2020 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE as per...
New Delhi: Through recent notices, the National Board of Examinations have released the process and schedule for Online Centralized Merit Based Counseling - DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) 2020 Admission Session
The Centralized Online Merit Based counselling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses for 2020 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below:
Registration and filling Options/Choices of available seats.
8th–17th May 2020
(Upto 05:00 PM)
Processing of Allotment
18th – 21st May 2020
Result of First Round Allotment
By 22nd May 2020
Payment of First-Year Course Fee
22th– 27th May 2020
2. To appear in DNB (Post MBBS)/ DNB (Post Diploma) counselling, the candidates have to register with NBE through the designated website(www.counseling.nbe.edu.in) and also have to fill the choice of preferences during the registration process.
3. All candidates will be registered only at ONE TIME during the start of the counselling process. No registration is permissible once the window of registration is closed. There is no other methodology for participation in the counselling for DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) 2020 admission session.
4. Participation in the online counselling for DNB (Post MBBS) shall be strict as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET PG and Handbook for admission to Diplomate of National Board Post Graduate Courses (Post MBBS) 2020 Admission Session.
5. Participation in the online counselling for DNB PDCET shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB PDCET and Handbook for admission to Diplomate of National Board Post Graduate Secondary Courses (Post Diploma) 2020 Admission Session.
5. The Indicative seat matrix shall be uploaded on the website on commencement of the online counselling.
6. Candidates may note that the allotment of seat in the counselling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents at the time of joining the allotted institute.
7. Candidate allotted with a seat during the counselling process is required to deposit a One-year non-refundable Course Fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- (excluding payment gateway charges) to confirm and FREEZE the allotment of seat.
8. Candidates who have been allotted with a seat in the first round of counselling are eligible to change/modify the choice of seats in the second round of counselling. However, those candidates who have opted for freezing of the seat allotted to them in the first round of counselling will not be allowed to participate in any subsequent round of counselling.
9. Failure to make payment for the seat that the candidate has opted for freezing shall lead to the loss of the said seat and the said candidate shall stand exited from the process of counselling altogether. The said seat shall then be made available to other candidates in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
10. Candidates will be allowed to report to the allotted institute only after allotments pursuant to the Second Round of Counseling. The original documents are to be verified by the allotted institute.
11. Candidates are also advised to carefully go through the "Process of Online DNB (Post MBBS and Diploma) Counseling – 2020 Admission Session Flowchart" given separately on the website of NBE.
12. The schedule of second-round counselling shall be announced after the announcement of the second round of counselling by MCC, DGHS, MoHFW, Govt. of India.
13. Few new seats are likely to be added in the Second Round of counselling.
14. For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB(Post Diploma) Centralized Merit Based Counseling - 2020 admission session, please email only at counsel ing@natboard .edu . in
PDF Link: https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/pdf_upload-128197.pdf
To view the process, click on the link given below:
Process of Online DNB (Post MBBS and Diploma) Counseling – 2020 Admission Session
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.