AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment: Merit list of qualified candidates for unfilled vacancies released
New Delhi: The All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) has released the subsequent Merit list of qualified candidates for the unfilled vacancies of Nursing Officer of AIIMS, New Delhi in continuation with the Result of the Recruitment Examination held on 15th September 2019.
This Examination has conducted jointly for AIIMS, New Delhi and four Central Govt. Hospitals, New Delhi as per directions received from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi vide File No. Z-28015/01/2019-H-I dated 25th July 2019. As requested by Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi, Note N .F.1-08/2019-Estt.(RCT) dated 27th April 2020, the subsequent category wise merit list of candidates eligible for the post of Nursing Officer at AIIMS, New Delhi for the unfilled vacancies at AIIMS, New Delhi as mentioned below, has been prepared.
To view the merit list, click on the link given below:
|No. of Posts||62||6||36||17||10||131|
1. Those reserved category candidates [OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS] who have been mentioned in the earlier Result Notification No. 167/2019 dated 28 September 2019 in their respective categories but by virtue of their overall merit is now included in the Subsequent Merit list for Unreserved Candidates, have been indicated accordingly (*).
2. Reserved category candidates [OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS] who have been mentioned in the earlier Result Notification No. 167/2019 dated 28 September 2019 is not included in the Subsequent Merit list for the respective Category[OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS].
1. This Subsequent Merit list is provisional and subject to fulfilment of the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement and availability of seats at his/her rank.
2. The individual rank of all the candidates who have appeared in the above-mentioned Examination is available on the website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. Please note that inclusion in the list cannot be claimed as the right to employment to the post of Nursing Officer. The AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the right to use or not to use the above list.
3. The appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be strictly subject to verification of all original certificates of the candidate. All original certificates, Biometric and eligibility criteria will be verified by the AIIMS, New Delhi and candidature shall be subject to such verification. The verification of Original documents, Biometric etc. will be done in due course of time by the AIIMS, New Delhi.
4. The candidature of category candidates shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
5. For any further query related to this result please contact Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi directly. Examination Section, AIIMS New Delhi will not entertain any query/clarification in this regard.