Rajasthan University of Health Sciences releases 737 Vacancies for Medical Officer post; details
RUHS was established under the Act of State Government" The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005" (Act No. 1 of 2005)"on the 25th day of February 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University.
Total no of Vacancies: 737
1. Candidate should have MBBS Degree and registered with Rajasthan Medical Council.
2. Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari script (lipi) - to read, to write and to speak.
Age: 22 to 47 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Allowance: Rs. 15600- 39100 (Pay Level 14), Net Salary – Rs. 56, 700/- Per Month including all allowances.
Last Date of Application: 24th December 2019.
For more details about Medical Officer Post and much more, click on the given link:
1. All candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan State) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
2. The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other recruitments. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form:
1. Photo id (pan card / Aadhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ Govt. or PSU Card)
2. Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet/ certificate)
3. Internship completion certificate
4. Provisional/ permanent UG degree
5. Provisional/ permanent PG degree
6. EWS certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
7. Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
8. PwD Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
9. Ex-serviceman certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
10. Rajasthan Medical Council registration