MP Central JDA announces to run Parallel OPD services from Tomorrow
In a mark of defiance to the government not responding to their demands, the resident doctors throughout the government hospitals in Madhya Pradesh have decided to boycott OPD and ward services from tomorrow 17/09/2015. Instead, the MP Central JDA has announced that, resident doctors will run a parallel OPD service in the compound of the respective hospitals with no services being extended in the hospital building.
As per Dr Girish Chaturvedi, President MP central JDA, parallel OPD services will run in the following hospitals
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Gajara Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur