Win a free trip to a cosy indian destination, in return for supplying patients
Patna: A Hajipur-based private nursing home is reported to have allegedly come up with a scheme that offers attractive tour packages to those helping to increase the patient count for the hospital. The pamphlet of the scheme, which has gone viral on social media, displays the various offers that the said hospital is supposedly giving out to agents who bring patients to the hospital.
Pamphlets carrying the name of the B K Hospital at Jahuri Bazaar in Hajipur, spell the offer as being valid from October 15 to December 15 while giving five options to agents to choose from, depending on the number of patients that are brought to the hospital by them.
The offers included in the pamphlet are:
- 15 patients for the hospital could win One three-night and four-day stay at Goa and Panaji.
- 12 patients to the hospital would win a family trip to Jammu and Vaishno Devi for four nights and five days.
- 10 patients would equal a trip to Shirdi and hill stations like Lokhandwala and Khandala for four nights and five days.
- 8 patients in exchange for a trip to Varanasi and Vindhyachal for three nights and four days.
- 5 patients to occupy the hospital beds would bring a trip to Deoghar, Tarapeeth and Rajrappa for two nights and three days.
- The agents would also enjoy regular cuts from the hospital as an added benefit.
The owner of the hospital, Rohit Kumar, however clearly denied any such pamphlets being released by them. “It is a conspiracy to defame my hospital. We have not circulated any such pamphlet,” he told TOI.
An enquiry by additional chief medical officer, Mohammad Quasim is be held, who is to visit the hospital. “Any action against the hospital will be taken only after the submission of inquiry report”, he said.