PG Medical Admissions 2020: ACPPGMEC publishes instructions for Mop Up Counselling
Ahmedabad: The ACPPGMEC has released the instructions for candidates who are going to appear in mop up offline counselling round for admissions to PG medical courses in the state.
Instructions for Mop-Up (Offline) Round of counselling(for Medical PG Course-MD-MS-Diploma only)
20. Candidates should bring an envelope of 11 X 15 inch size. Write the following details on the envelope with a marker pen:
To view official notice, click on following link:
Instructions for confirmation of Admission for 3rd online round
OR Receipt, if applied for Registration
8. Document showing the place of birth& Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
9. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
10. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
11. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
12. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
13. Photo Copy of Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
Failing to bring any original documents, the candidate will have no right of admission.
To view official notice, click on the following link: