NEET Counselling 2020: KEA provisional lists of eligible candidates
Bengaluru: Through a recent notice, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the provisional lists of NEET Counselling 2020 candidates seeking MBBS admissions in the state.
All the concerned candidates can view the said details as attached below:
UG NEET 2020 Provisional Non-Eligibilty Candidates
UG NEET 2020 Provisional Eligibility Candidates
Provisional List of candidates registered for UG NEET -2020-(Non -Karnataka candidates)
Provisional List of Karnataka UGET-2020 candidates -not changed(without modification) for UG NEET -2020
Provisional List of Karnataka UGET-2020 candidates , subsequently applied for modification for UG NEET -2020
UG NEET -2020 Provisional List of Karnataka candidates Newly Registered
Provisional List of candidates Newly Registered but Not Uploaded documents for UG NEET -2020
Earlier, the KEA had released the instructions for option entry for candidates seeking MBBS admissions in the state.
All the concerned candidates are hereby informed:
1. Before entering the options for medical and dental courses, please note that each college will have four different categories of seats. (Except Government Colleges)
a. Government college seats & Government quota seats in Private colleges - "G" seats
b. Private seats - "P" seats
c. NRI seats -" N" Seats
d. Others - "Q" seats
2. Likewise please note that each category of seats has a separate fee structure (Government, Private, NRI, Others). Also note that that the seats in Government colleges are also categorized as G seats. However the fee structure for G seats in Government colleges & G seats in private colleges will be different.
3. The college codes ending with "…. MG" are indicating Government seats in Government colleges and Government share of seats in private colleges; the college codes ending with "…MP" are indicating Private seats; the college codes ending with "…MN" are indicating NRI seats and the college codes ending with "…MQ" are indicating the Other seats.
4. The candidates who wish to enter the options please ascertain the college, course and category of seats (G, P, N, Q) and act accordingly.
5. Types of candidates who are eligible to enter the options for different types of category of seats in a college, please read this information bulletin.
INSTRUCTIONS ON Entry of Options
Options entry by candidates
The entry of options by the candidates will begin only after seat matrix notified by the Government. The details of the College wise, Course wise and Category wise seats available for allotment will be published on the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in/ugneet2020.htmwhich can be downloaded and printed.
The candidate who becomes eligible after verification will only be considered for entry of options. The candidate may enter the course / college of his choice from among the seats available which is displayed at the time of entry of options i.e., college wise, category wise and course wise. The candidate will be allowed to enter all the options only if he/she is eligible after document verification. Candidate shall enter the options for both the discipline (Medical and Dental) at once. Upon entry of preliminary information by the candidate on the internet at the specified URL, the option entry form will be displayed. (Candidate has to enter his secret key and valid Password.)
Medical and Dental courses UGNEET-2020