Maha Cet Cell resumes PG Medical Counselling, releases notice for AIQ seat cancellation, selection list
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has resumed back of the PG medical admission process in the state. Notices informing about the effect were issued on the official website of Maha CET Cell regarding cancellation of AIQ Seat before Joining State Quota Seat and the publication of selection list of PG medical candidates.
The concerned candidates are requested to view the details of the said notices mentioned below:
Cancellation of AIQ Seat before Joining State Quota Seat
In view of the directions from MCC, it has been noted that the Candidates (name enclosed in the list attached below) are holding a seat in Round-1 of NEET-PG counselling of All India Quota/Deemed University/Central Institutes. Any such Candidate who wishes to participate in State Quota Counseling should resign the All India Seat and submit resignation letter before Joining State Quota Seat. Concerned colleges should ensure that the candidate submits resignation letter before Joining.
To view the NEET PG 2020 Round 1: List of Candidates Holding AIQ Admission; click on the link given below
Selection List for NEET PG 2020
1. Selected Candidates should report joining Physical/Online as per instructions published in Notice No. 6 of State CET Cell from 16/05/2020 to 23/05/2020 upto 6 pm.
2. The last date to fill the Status Retention Form is 23/05/2020 upto 6 pm by Physical/Online Joining Process.
3. Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain the eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(PG)- 2020 brochure.
4. At the time of Physical Reporting, the Candidate will have to deposit the all original required documents and pay the fees.
5. All the admissions to the MD/MS/Diploma Courses for the academic year 2020-21 are subject to the outcome of the following Court Cases;
• SLP(c) No. 15737/2019 and connected petitions in Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
• WP(L) No. [LD-VC-49 of 2020], WP No. 2793/2020 and other pending petitions in Hon'ble High Court Bombay may have an impact on this admission process.
View the selection below: