TN: Applications invited for Diploma in Nursing Therapy, Integrated Pharmacy 2020
Chennai: The Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Chennai has invited applications for Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) & Diploma in Nursing Therapy (DNT)
According to the notification uploaded on the official website of TN Health, applications are invited for admission to 2 ½ years Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course and Diploma in Nursing Therapy Course conducted at Govt. Schools of AYUSH Paramedical Courses, Chennai and Palayamkottai for the academic session 2020-2021 from the candidates who have passed in Higher Secondary Course Examination (with science subjects) in first appearance.
Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application: 21-09-2020 upto 5.30 pm.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Use one common application form for both Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy & Diploma in Nursing Therapy courses.
2. Before filling up the application form, read all the instructions carefully.
3. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
4. Filled in application form along with Option form and all relevant enclosures prescribed may be delivered in person or by Registered post / Courier service / Speed post to:
Selection Committee (Diploma Courses),
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
Arignar Anna Govt. Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus,
Arumbakkam, Chennai - 600 106 before: 5:30 pm. on 21.09.2020.
Self Attested Photostat copies of the prescribed enclosures should alone be sent. Original Certificates should not be enclosed. Incomplete applications and the applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
5. The Secretary, Selection Committee ( Diploma Courses), Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Chennai 600 106 cannot be held responsible for the delayed receipt or loss in transit or on any other ground beyond the specified date and time. Applications received after the last date and time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
6. Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
7. Any supporting documents received after the due date of submission of the application form or application received without required documents / particulars will not be entertained.
8. Candidates applying under Special Category too should fill up only the General application form.
9. Candidates selected under General Category will not be allowed to claim the very same status as the candidates selected under Special Category and vice- versa.
10. Merit list of the eligible candidates, counselling schedule etc. will be posted in the following website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
11. The candidates are instructed to visit our official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in at least two times a day for updates from the date of issue of application till the end of admission process without fail. Selection Committee will not be responsible for consequences resulting due to non-diligent follow-up of notices, notification and publications appearing on the website regarding admission to Diploma courses 2020-21 session.
12. Call letter can be downloaded from the above official website by entering one's Application Register Number (Please check it in the General Merit List uploaded in our website) and Date of Birth after the uploading of Counselling schedule in our website.
Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course (D.I.P) & Diploma in Nursing Therapy Course (D.N.T)
Name of the Institution
Sanctioned strength for D.I.P
Sanctioned strength for D.N.T
Govt. School of AYUSH Paramedical Courses,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600 106.
Govt. School of AYUSH Paramedical Courses,
Govt. Siddha Medical College Campus, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli District - 627 002
Weighted total marks for a maximum of
Percentage in Biology
Percentage in Physics and Chemistry taken together
Percentage in Botany and Zoology taken together
Weighted total marks for a maximum of 200
Either (A +B)
or (B + C)
Backward Community (Muslim)
Most Backward Community /
Scheduled Caste Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (16% of seats out of 18% quota
earmarked to SCs on preferential basis)