MBBS Admissions: UP DGME releases 2nd Round Document Verification Schedule
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the UP DGME has released the Schedule for NEET 2020 second round of document verification for admissions to Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/ BDS) Courses. Besides the counselling authority has also released the instructions for the candidates.All the concerned medicos are requested to view the said details as released...
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the UP DGME has released the Schedule for NEET 2020 second round of document verification for admissions to Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/ BDS) Courses. Besides the counselling authority has also released the instructions for the candidates.
All the concerned medicos are requested to view the said details as released by the counselling authority:
UP NEET UG-2020 2nd Round DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
The schedule for document verification for admission in Govt./ Pvt Medical /Dental colleges/ Institutes/ Universities is as attached below:
Document verification date
1 to 10000
10001 to 15000
15001 to 18486
1. All registered candidates have to be present at document verification nodal centers according to above schedule.
2. Any registered candidate, if he/she is not able to reach the nodal center on specified schedule time, he/she can make verify his/her document on 05.12.2020 also.
3. Any registered candidate who has already been admitted in any course, such candidate should have the NOC from Principal/ Dean of admitted institute for document verification at the specified nodal center.
4. Candidates admitted through the first round of state counseling need not to make verify the document again. Such candidates can go for upgradation while filling the choice lock again.
5. Candidates who have already made the documents verified, such candidates need not to make the document verify again or , they have only to fill the choices and lock them.
6. Candidates who have already been allotted through the first round of state counseling but have not completed their admission process, such candidates are required to make verify the documents and submit the requisite security fee amount and bank demand draft again.
7. Candidates who have already made verified his/her documents but if they want any correction in document verification or want to submit the left over document can submit at their nodal centers.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.