New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bibinagar) Telangana has released 40 job vacancies for Senior Resident, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor, Professor and Tutor/Demonstrator on Contractual Basis.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar is a healthcare institute of national importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India has nominated AIIMS, Bhopal as mentoring institute of AIIMS, Bibinagar.
The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal, on behalf of AIIMS, Bibinagar, invites applications from Indian Nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7-A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for the following Faculty & Non-faculty posts ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS given as under:
Last date of submission of application form- 05.06.2019 (Wednesday).
AIIMS Bibinagar Vacancy Details:
Senior Resident: 08
Associate Professor: 04
Assistant Professor: 12
Additional Professor: 04
For more details about Senior Resident, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor, Professor and Tutor/Demonstrator Recruitment click on the given link:
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor, Professor and Tutor/Demonstrator:
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor:
Essential for Medical candidates:-
1. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.).
2. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Essential for Non-medical candidates:
1. Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the concerned discipline.
2. A doctorate degree of recognized university.
For Biochemistry & Anatomy:
1. The candidate should possess M.Sc. degree in the subject concerned and
2. Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
For Physiology & Community Medicine:
A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute/ or equivalent thereto.
MBBS or M.Sc in Human Anatomy/ Medical Physiology/ Medical Bio- Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ from recognized University/Institute.
Pay & Allowances:
• Professor: Rs. 2,20,000/-
• Additional Professor: Rs. 2,00,000/-
• Associate Professor: Rs. 1,88,000/-
• Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,00,000/- (On the basis of existing emoluments).
• Senior Resident: Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP 6,600 (6th CPC) Level 11 of the Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPA for Medical Graduates.
• Tutor/Demonstrator: Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP 5400 (6th CPC) Level 10 of the Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPA for Medical Graduates.
Upper Age Limit:- Professor/Additional Professor: Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Senior Resident: Not exceeding 37 (Thirty-Seven) years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Tutor/Demonstrator: Not exceeding 30 (Thirty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
1) The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. Competent Authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation is as per the roster provided by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
2) The last date for submission of application would be 21 days from the date of publication in News Papers i.e. 05.06.2019 (Wednesday).
3) Experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on last date of submission of application form i.e. 05.06.2019 (Wednesday).
4) The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualification.
5) The employment will be purely on contractual basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointments and cannot be regularized at any stage.
6) The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority.
7) The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority any time before completion of tenure, without assigning any reason thereof.
8) Competent Authority reserve the rights to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised or to add new department apart from the above depending upon the institutional requirements.
9) Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
Interested Indian Nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7-A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, are required to fill the application form available at Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials to the following address :
The Administrative Officer
(Shri Vishal Kumar Gupta)
1st Floor Medical College Building
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Saket Nagar Bhopal (M.P)-462020
The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for post of ……………………… (CONTRACTUAL) at AIIMS, Bibinagar”.
The duly filled application form along with annexures must reach to the aforementioned address on or before 5:00 pm of 05.06.2019 (Wednesday) by speed post/ registered post ONLY. Delivery of the application and supporting documents (as mentioned above) by hand / in person/ courier will NOT be entertained. Institute will not be responsible for late receipt of applications due to post delay in any case.
In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the application form separately and separate application fees will be applicable.
Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
1. The application fee for General/OBC category candidate is Rs. 2,000/-.
2. Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal”
3. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
4. The application fee for PWD/ SC/ST category candidate is exempted.
1. The appointment to the post of Professor/Additional Professor & Assistant Professor shall be for the period of 1 (One) Year.
2. The appointment to the post of Tutor/Demonstrator shall be for the period of 1 (One) Year.
PLACE OF INTERVIEW:
The interviews will be held at AIIMS, BHOPAL or any other place as decided by the competent authority of Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For more details click on the original website given below.