New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal released 33 job vacancies for Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Academic) and Dentistry Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in various departments on Contractual basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
The interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
- Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Academic) – 31 Posts
- Dentistry Junior Resident – 2 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anatomy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology and Lab Medicine, Dentistry.
Candidate should be present latest by 8.30 AM on respective dates for document verification:
- Date of Interview for Tutor / Demonstrator (Non-Academic)- 21st and 22nd February, 2019
- Date of Interview for the post of Dentistry Junior Resident (Non-Academic)- 23rd February, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor/Demonstrator and Junior Resident Posts Educational Qualification:
- Tutor/Demonstrator: Tutor/Demonstrator, candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/MP State.
- Tutor/Demonstrator (For Non-Medical Candidates): M.Sc. (Medical) in the concerned subject.
- Junior Resident (Non- Academic): Candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
Age Limit– 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AIIMS, Bhopal Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 February 2019 at Medical College AIIMS Bhopal along with the documents.
Application Fee for Tutor/Demonstrator and Junior Resident Posts:
- General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates – Nil
Interested Indian citizens are required to walk in for interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format (Annexure A) and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification and the application fee as required. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.