New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) Bhopal has released 35 job vacancies for Junior Residents (Non – Academic) for Hospital Services and Dentistry on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 as follows. Interested eligible Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
Schedule of Walk in Interview at Medical College AIIMS Bhopal
Junior Residents (Non – Academic) – 29 May 2019
Junior Residents (Non – Academic) Dentistry – 30 May 2019
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Junior Resident: 33 Posts
Junior Resident (Dentistry): 02 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of Hospital Services and Dentistry.
For more details about Junior Residents (Non – Academic) Recruitment click on the given link:
Note-1: Candidate should be present latest by 9.00 AM on date of interview for document verification (No Candidate will be allowed after 9.00 AM)
1. The Director, AIIMS Bhopal reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. Reservation is applied as per Govt. of India guidelines.
2. Reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD), (only OPH candidates may apply), as per Govt. of India guidelines. However, all PwD candidates may apply for posts under applicable categories (UR OBC, SC, ST).
3. Age, experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 on 29th and 30th May, 2019. Interested eligible Indian citizens are required to walk in for interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification and the application fee as required.
Inadequately filled/incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Post:
1. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
2. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including Internship- 29/05/2014 to 30/05/2019), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Upper Age Limit for JR only as on the last date of Interview:
Upper Age Limit: 30 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
In case of Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2019:
The Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the Ground Floor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.) on scheduled date and time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
4. Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Junior Resident, in case of selection.
5. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
6. He/ She are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
8. In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.) and CAT, Jabalpur Branch.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here