Bhubaneswar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released 25 job vacancies for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
The recruitment for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) will be done for a period of 06 (six) months (maximum three terms* are allowed). Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic), if required at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialities as indicated below in the consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- per month, will be held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
REPORTING AT AIIMS, BHUBANESWAR: 13th March, 2019 9.00 A.M.
2. Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of junior residency (Non Academic) on the date of interview will be preferred.
3. Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Age: As per under Govt. rules.
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated).
1. The applicants have to report at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at 9.00 AM along with the duly filled in prescribed Application Form given at Annexure-I.
2. The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc., of the Candidates who opt for the post of Junior Residents will be verified before the Walk-in-interview.
APPLICATION FEE: I. For OPH Candidate : NIL II. Gen. & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/- III. SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT: • Account No. : 557820110000006 • IFSC Code : BKID0005578 • MICR Code : 751013019 • Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha • The NEFT details may be specified in the application Form at Sl. No. 16 by the candidates.
RESERVATION OF POSTS:
1. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt., rules and 3% for OPH candidates (on horizontal basis).
2. For SC, ST and OBC – Certificate should be issued by authorities prescribed by Govt., of India.
Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ Instructions.
All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation/ age relaxation / exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
MODE OF SELECTION
1. Candidates working in Govt., / Semi-Govt., PSU should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. The in-service candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if no objection certificates from employer is not produced.
2. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly to get various updates regarding the selection process from time to time.
3. All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria on the date of interview shall be eligible.
4. Depending on requirement, the decision of authorities to increase/ decrease number of seats/ post shall be final.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here