New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has recently released a notification for 89 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) posts. The selection will be done on the basis of walk-in-interview.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13th August 2019
For more details about Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment click on the given link:
Junior Residents Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies- 89
The Vacancies are in the Department of -Burns and Plastic Surgery, Community Medicine, EHS (Family Medicine), Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre), Nephrology, Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre), Neuro Radiology, Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre), Paediatrics (Casualty), Psychiatry, Radiology (Trauma Centre), Radiotherapy, Rheumatology and Surgery (Trauma Cantre).
The Counselling of candidates for allotment of these posts will be held on 13.08.2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 AM in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling up the vacancy are as under:-
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
2) DMC is mandatory before Joining if selected.
3) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 07.08.2019 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 14.08.2016 to 13.08.2019 only will be considered.
4) Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the Interview. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who joins as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same will be returned to the candidate on completion of tenure of the post i.e. after 31st December 2019 or after the resignation (after obtaining all no dues from the concerned department / Sections of the Institutes).
5) Other terms & conditions of service/recruitment shall remain the same as indicated in the Advertisement published for July 2019 session.
6) The number of vacancies indicated against each post/category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection without any notice.
7) The name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 08.08.2019 at 04.00 P.M and also displayed on Institute web sites https://www.aiimsexams.org. Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.