1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment is purely on contract basis (under residency scheme, GoI) for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion, etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme.
12. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
13. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here