Only those Candidates may appear for the interview who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Residency scheme of the GOI and the qualification/eligibility criteria as follows:-
Obstetrics & Gynaecology: MD/MS/DNB/DGO in Obs & Gynae.
Pathology: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA) in Pathology
General Surgery: MS/DNB in General Surgery.
Age limit:- 37 years as on date of interview as per order no. F.No.DH&FW/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy(H&FW)CD No. #112425062/241318 dated 04/10/2018. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale: As per under Govt. rules.
Required Documents:- Application, 02 passport size photos, Matriculation and Sr. Secondary Certificate, MBBS degree and Mark sheets, MD/DNB/Diploma, Mark sheets and Certificate, Residence Proof & DMC Certificate, Experience, if any.
DMC registration:- Candidate must have valid DMC Registration with PG degree/Diploma or applied for on the date of Interview, the original DMC Registration has to be produced before joining.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
2. Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
3. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for SR, the post shall be filled for 89 days on adhoc basis from General Category Candidates and vice versa.
4. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
5. All appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
NOTE:- Only those candidates may appear who fulfill the above criteria and have necessary documents with them. Originals will also be required to be produced at the time of interview. All interested candidates are advised to download the application form annexed below for appearing in Interview as no application form will be provided at the time of interview.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here