Walk in Interview: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi releases 21 vacancies for JR post, Details
New Delhi: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) New Delhi has released 21 vacancies for the Junior Resident post on regular basis. The selection will be done through a walk-in-interview.
The DDU Hospital was started in 1970 as a 50 Bedded hospital which was extended up to 500 Beds in 1987. This hospital is providing specialized services to people of West Delhi and imparting training to Postgraduate and undergraduate medical students and para-medicals.
A date for Walk-in-Interview: 9th August 2019
Reporting Timing: 9 a.m
Venue- Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi.
Junior Resident Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 21
For more details about Junior Resident Recruitment, click on the given link:
Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from an MCI recognized university/Institute. Foreign Graduates must have cleared FMG examination.
The candidate must not have done a junior residency of one year from any recognized institute.
Age limit: For General candidates 30 years as on date of Interview relaxable for SC/ST by 05 years and OBC (Delhi only) by 03 years. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi. The certificate should mention their belonging to non-creamy layer.
Pay Scale: As per under Govt. rules.
Internship: Must have completed a one-year rotatory internship/passed FMG Examination on or after 10.08.2018.(i.e. 1 year before the dating of interview)
DMC Registration: Valid DMC registration is mandatory for joining and in case of non-submission of valid DMC registration within the prescribed time limits, the offer of appointment is liable to be withdrawn.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per the rules.
2. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
3. The appointment will be initially for six months extendable up to a maximum of one year based on satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD and written request from the Doctor concerned.
4. Pay Scale: As per Pay Matrix, at Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500), plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules.
5. The candidates who have already worked as Junior Resident for one year shall not be eligible.
6. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for JR, the post shall be filled on Adhoc basis from General Category Candidates and vice versa.
7. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
8. All appointments shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
9. The benefit of the reservation will be granted only based on caste certificate issued by the competent authority and production of original certificate at the time of interview.
10.Jurisdiction of Dispute: In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/New Delhi only