Walk in Interview: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi releases vacancies for SR post, Details
New Delhi: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) New Delhi has released 09 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on Regular basis. The selection will be done through a walk-in-interview.
The DDU Hospital was started in 1970 as a 50 Bedded hospital which was extended up to 500 Beds in 1987.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 26th September 2019
Senior Resident Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 09
The vacancies are in the Department of- Forensic Medicine, General medicine and Pediatrics.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
2. The Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
3. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for SR, the post shall be filled for 89 days on adhoc basis from General Category Candidates and vice versa.
4. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
5. All appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
1. Only those candidates may appear who fulfill the above criteria and have necessary documents with them. Originals will also be required to be produced at the time of interview. All interested candidates are advised to download the application form annexed below for appearing in Interview as no application form will be provided at the time of interview.