Walk in Interview: ESI Hospital Delhi releases 19 vacancies for Junior Resident post
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI), New Delhi has released 19 Vacancies for Junior Resident post in ESI Model Hospital Basaidarapur and IG ESI Hospital Jhilmil on tenure basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 19
For ESI Model Hospital Basaidarapur - 09
For IG ESI Hospital Jhilmil - 10
(1) MBBS from a recognized university.
(2) Registered with the Delhi Medical Council.
Age: The candidates not exceeding 30 years of age as on 30-11-20 19.
Emoluments (pre-revised): In the pay Level 10 as per in CPC plus other allowances as admissible under the rules
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 20th December 2019.
The venue of interview: Dean Office, 5th Floor, Admn. Block, ESL-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi-15.
For more details about recruitment and much more, click on the given link:
(1) No. of vacancies may vary as per vacancy position on the date of interview
(2) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview.
(3) Reporting time 9 AM to 11 AM
(4) The candidates who have completed an internship before 30.11.2019 only can appear.
(5) The candidates who have already done more than six months of Junior Residency need not appear.
(6) All eligible and Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested photocopy as per the schedule of "Walk-in-interview" on the date & time mentioned.
1. Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
2. MBBS degree and mark sheets.
3. DMC Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate
5. Demand draft as per S. No. B 6: One Photograph (PP Size).
7. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. ( OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma (not more than one-year-old) from the date of Interview.)