Walk In Interview: ESIC Hospital Gujarat releases 23 Vacancies for SR, Specialist Posts; Details
Gujarat- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (Gujarat) has released 23 Vacancies for Specialist and Senior Resident on 1-year Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 6th September 2019
The reporting time for all the interviews is 9 AM TO 10:30 AM
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 23
Senior Resident: 12 (Regular basis/ against GDMO post)
The vacancies are in the Department of- ENT, Surgery, Medicine, Anesthesia, Paediatric, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiology, Chest Physician, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Casualty, and Ophthalmology.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The number of vacancies may change at the discretion of the Competent Authority without any prior notice
2. No. TA/DA shall be admissible either for the 'Walk-in-interview' or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4 The recruitments are purely on contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates will have to join within 07 days from the date of the receipt of the offer of appointment on contractual basis.
7. Candidates selected as SR against GDMOs for a period of one year or FTCS shall have to furnish a DD/ Bankers cheque for an amount of Rs 25,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) and this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within 3 months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
8. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness certificate from any Govt Hospital.
9 Private practice is strictly not allowed except PTCS as the selected candidates will be in receipt of Non-Practicing Allowance. If found guilty, suitable 11ct1on as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
10. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
11. In case regular incumbent joins in, the appointment shall be terminated, forthwith as per the condition of the contract in case of FTCS/PTCS & SR.
12. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, and Promotion. Leave will be admissible as per decided by Medical Superintendent
13 Candidates must be rug1stered with State Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
14. The candidate who is in the Government Service should submit "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview.
15 Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in the Notice.
16. The candidate claiming reservation/ age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community certificate in Annexure"A" prescribed v1de Govt. Of India. Department of Personnel and Training OM no. 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res.) dated 30/05/2014 failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request correspondence will be entertained Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as 'General Category' for all-purpose.
17. Candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible to apply for the post of regular, in SR.
18 All the candidates are directed to report in the office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital Vapi, Gujarat as per the timings mentioned above
19 On selection, the candidate has to open an SB Account 1n any Nationalized Bank (preferably SBI) for disbursement of salary.
20. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.