Walk In Interview: ESIC Hospital Jharkhand releases vacancies for Doctors; Details
Ranchi- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Hospital Ranchi) has released 06 vacancies for Full-Time Specialists and Senior Residents. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27th September 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 06
Senior Resident: 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Dermatology, and ENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No T AIDA will be admissible either for the 'Walk- in- interview' or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
5. The selected candidates' will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
6. The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD for an amount of Rs. 30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) was drawn in favor of ASIC Ale No 1' payable at Ranchi, towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within Nine months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and one month's notice thereafter.
7. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents.
8. Private practice is strictly not allowed. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
9. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
10. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion, and leave will be admissible.
11. Two days leave per month will be admissibly computed at pro-rata basis.
12. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
13. Candidates must be registered with State Medial Council or MCI before joining the post
14. The candidate who is in the Government Service should submit "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview.
15. The candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also own the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they own valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
16. The candidate claiming reservation I age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in proforma prescribed vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt(Res). Date 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation I relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as "General Category' for all-purpose.
17. All the posts are purely contractual for one year or till the regular incumbent joins or the lapse of tenure of the post, whichever is earlier. The engagement may be terminated at any time by either side giving one month notice or one-month emoluments in place of the notice period.
18. The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio-data and original certificates.
19. Candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency Scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post of Senior Resident.
20. All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Model Hospital, Namkum, Ranchi as per the timing prescribed.
21. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
22. The tenure is for a maximum period of one year for full-time contractual specialist and senior resident against GDMO or till the joining of regular specialist/GDMO whichever is earlier.
23. The engagement of 3-year Senior Resident will be for one year extendable on an annual basis, subject to satisfactory performance up to 3 years.
24. The candidates shall be governed by the relevant Rules and Regulations adopted by the ESIC in this regard.