Ludhiana– The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Hospital Ludhiana) has released 56 vacancies for Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident, Super Specialists. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC Model Hospital in Ludhiana is one of the well-known Hospitals in Bharat Nagar.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24th September 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 56
Super Specialist: 04
Senior Resident: 41
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, Gen. Medicine, Gen. Surgery, ICU, Obs. & Gynae, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pulm. Medicine, Radiology, Urology, Casualty, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Neurology.
How to Apply:-
1. The eligible and desirous – fulfilling the educational qualifications/ eligibility conditions should appear for walk-in-interview with their application along with one set of self-attested copies of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, Attempt certificate, Marks Sheet, Degree, MCI/ State Registration, SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate & Experience certificate etc. and two recent passport size photographs. The candidate who is currently in the employment must bring experience certificate/ NOC (working certificate) failing which his/ her candidature liable to rejection.
2. Applicants are advised to report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana on 24.09.2019 accordingly for the interview as mentioned above up to 10.00 AM and candidates who will report after prescribed time are liable for rejection.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
1. All candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications as on the date of interview.
2. The Appointing Authority reserves the rights to change the date of interview and/or cancel the offer/advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The number of the above vacancies may increase/decrease.
4. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community certificate in prescribed proforma vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel Training OM No. 36012/22/93-EST (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No.- 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/3/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India if any failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained.
Medical Dialogues is a dedicated Medical Newsportal in India. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org