Walk In Interview: ESIC Hospital UP releases vacancies for Doctors
Sahibabad - The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Sahibabad) has released 13 vacancies for Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.Vacancy Details:Total no of vacancies: 13The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Dermatologist, ENT, Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology,...
Sahibabad - The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Sahibabad) has released 13 vacancies for Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Total no of vacancies: 13
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Dermatologist, ENT, Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrician, Pathology, and Radiology.
1. Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including MCI/State registration certificate, may report to the office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m. The verification of documents will be done up to 10.30 a.m with original certificate.
2. Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of "ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1" Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of the fee.
3. A candidate claiming reservation /age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate as prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No..36012/12/22/93-EST.(SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM NO. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09/03/2004 and time to time failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not before one year from the date of the interview.
4. Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category. Certificate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
5. The candidates must be registered with MCI/State before joining the post if selected.
6. Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
7. Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27th September 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link: