New Delhi: The ESIC Model Hospital, Noida has released 32 vacancies for Senior Residents (SR) and Specialist on ContractualBasis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
The vacancies for Senior Residents are under residency scheme/on one-year contract basis and full time specialist on one-year contract basis at ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-24, Noida.
The Walk-in-interview for the posts SR (Under residency scheme), SR (On One Year Contract Basis) and Full Time Specialist (On One Year Contract Basis) will be held on 15th March 2019.
Total Number of Posts: 32
For SR (Under residency scheme): 20
For SR (On One Year Contract Basis): 09
For Full Time Specialist (On One Year Contract Basis): 03
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Surgery, ICU, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Casualty, ENT, Surgery, ICU, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, ENT, Pathology.
For more details about Senior Residents, Specialist, Recruitment click on the given link:
Qualification for SR (Under residency scheme): PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
Qualification for SR (On One Year Contract Basis): PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
Age Limit for Senior Resident: Not exceeding 37 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
Qualification for Full Time Specialist (On One Year Contract Basis): PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3years/05years experience after PG Degree/Diploma respectively.
Age Limit for Specialist: Not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
Emoluments for Senior Residents and Specialist: As per rule adopted by ESIC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All the candidates should report in the office of Director (Medical) Noida, ESIC Model Hospital, Sec-24, Noida between 09.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M on the stipulated date(s). Candidates reporting after 11.00 A.M will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
2. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications/eligibility conditions as under should appear for a walk-in-interview with original certificate and one set of attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications. attempt and mark-sheet of MBBS and Degree/Diploma, UPMC1/DMC registration, reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) and experience certificate etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
3. Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category, Certificate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
4. Candidates already completed three years of residency period in any hospital need not apply under residency scheme. However, work of Sr. Residency on contract basis will not be counted for this purpose:
5. Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
6. *No. of vacancies (in Nos. and category) may vary/increase/decrease or likely to change without any notice.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
9. OBC candidates are required to submit latest caste certificate as per Central Govt. Performa (Not more than one year old from the date of interview).
For more details click on the original website given below.