Walk in Interview: IGIMS Patna releases 89 Vacancies for Junior Resident, Senior Resident, Tutor Posts; Details
Patna: The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Patna has released 89 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (One Year Tenure), Senior Resident/Tutor (Under 3 Years), on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
IGIMS was established on 19th November 1983, as an autonomous organization on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The objective was to provide super specialty medical facilities in Bihar. On 27th January 1983 Cabinet approved the completion of this massive project in 4 phases within a span of six (6) years. According to the decision of the State Government, 130.20 Acres of land was transferred to IGIMS.
Total no of Vacancies: 89
Junior Resident: 26
Senior Resident: 59
Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Resident will be held on 9th September 2019.
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 11th September 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesiology, Chest & TB, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Urology, Microbiology, and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
For more details on the qualification, experience, Age, and Pay Allowance click on the following link:
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 12th September 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Ophthalmology, PMR, Orthopaedics, and Physiology- Tutor.
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 13th September 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, and Neuro -Medicine.
1. The application form can be downloaded from our website http: www. igims. org. The cost of application form: Rs.500/- <Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director. IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft. Those who download the application form, from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
2. Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along-with "No Objection Certificate" issued by the employer, at the time of the interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, the candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed in an organization nor doing any course anywhere.
3. SC/ST candidate must attach their Caste Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EBC/BC candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along-with Certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EWS candidate must attach their EWS Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form if claimed for reservation.
4. Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. The benefit of the reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. A person working in Govt. An institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
5. In addition to Pay+ NPA, other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
6. The post is non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or indirect, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, the appointment of a candidate shall be terminated.
7. Selected candidates s have to submit a LEGAL BOND that they will deposit amount equivalent to the amount paid to them at the rate of one month's emoluments for every year of Sr. Residency program not completed, on quitting/resigning the Sr. Residency program, mid-way.
8. Stay on the campus is compulsory if accommodation is provided. If not provided, HRA's admissible as per rule.
9. Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
10. The Selection Committee's panel will be valid for 06 (Six/ months only
11. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. No TNDA is admissible for attending the interview & joining the post if selected.
14. A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2019-20. for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
15. The number of vacancies, in each department, may increase or decrease. Also, in case of unavailability of eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable) MALE candidate for the respective Department, may be considered.