New Delhi: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) New Delhi has released 29 vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident post- 27.02.2019 at 10.00 am.
Walk-in-Interview for Junior Resident post- 28.09.2019 at 10.00 am.
M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidates must have completed internship.
If no suitable candidates with PG qualification in the Radiology & Anaesthesia department is available, then candidates with 03 years experience in the speciality will also be considered.
Age for Senior Resident:33 years.
Emoluments for Senior Resident: Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /-)and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Qualification for Junior Resident
M.B.B.S from recognized university. The candidates must have completed internship.
Age for Junior Resident: Upper age limit for Junior Resident for eligibility will be 30 years.
Emoluments for Junior Resident:Level 10, Cell 1 (Basic 56,100/-) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
1. All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
2. The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for the interview but in case of selection, they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
3. Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 33 years if no candidate available then 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC, and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
5. The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
6. The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
7. The candidates should report at 8:30 AM & not later than 9:00 AM.
8. Senior Residents will initially be appointed on ad-hoc basis for a period of 89 days.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
0 comment(s) on Walk in Interview: JR, SR Vacancies at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Details