New Delhi: Walk in interviews for Contractual Appointment of Full Time Specialist-1 Year, Senior Residents on contract basis under 3 Years Senior Residency Scheme, Senior Resident-1 Year on Contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs and Junior Resident – 1 Year on contract basis.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR, Andheri (E) proposes to recruit Full-Time Specialist-1 Year, Senior Residents on contract basis under 3 Years Senior Residency Scheme, Senior Resident-1 Year on Contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs & Junior Resident – 1 Year, on contract basis.
The vacancies are in the Department of Pediatrics, Medicine & ICU, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Blood Bank, Nephrology, Bio-Chemistry, Skin, Orthopedics, Microbiology, Pediatric, Medicine & MICU, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Microbiology, Junior Resident, Orthopedics.
For more details about Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Specialist Recruitment click on the given link:
Note: 1) Reservation for PWD/Other reserved categories will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
2) Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen will be as per rule.
3) Fee for General & OBC is Rs.300/- for SC & ST is Rs.125/- (Nonrefundable) (DD in favour of ESI Fund A/C No.1) & No fees for Women & PWD.
4) Candidates seeking reservation/Age relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the latest OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”B” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “C” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
5) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
6) The recruitments are purely on contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
7) The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness and verification of their Character and Antecedents.
8) The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
9) In case regular incumbent joins in, the appointment shall be terminated, forthwith as per the condition.
10) No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
11) Application should be submitted for each post separately along with requisite fee.
12) The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
13) No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
14) Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
15) Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist, and Junior Resident.
16) Interested candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for interview with duly filled “Annexure-A” Which is available on website.
17) In case of selection candidates needs to join duty within 07 days from the date of offer of appointment.
18) No Accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
19) The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
20) The Service rendered by the SR’s in the Corporation shall be considered as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State Govt decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014
21) The cutoff date with respect to qualification for all posts is 28.11.2018.
For more details click on the original website given below.