WBMCC issues tentative counselling schedule for admissions to PG AYUSH courses
kolkata: The WBMCC has released the tentative counselling schedule for admissions to PG AYUSH courses this academic year. The counselling body has further released instructions for candidates.Tentative schedule for WB PG AYUSH Counseling 2022-23 SI. No of eventsEvents in counselingDays and date and time1Publication of Notice cum Information Bulletin and Schedule24-01-20232Round...
kolkata: The WBMCC has released the tentative counselling schedule for admissions to PG AYUSH courses this academic year. The counselling body has further released instructions for candidates.
Tentative schedule for WB PG AYUSH Counseling 2022-23
SI. No of events
Events in counseling
Days and date and time
Publication of Notice cum Information Bulletin and Schedule
Online Registration, Fee payment, by "eligible" candidates
qualified through AIAPGET 2022
From 2 pm of 27-01-2023 till
Midnight of 29-01-2023
as per server time
After successful Registration and Fee payment, Verification of
Candidates in the already designated College and time slot by the
From 11 am till 4 pm on 30-
01-2023, 31-01-2023 and 01-
02-2023 as per server time
Publication of Provisional List of Successfully verified candidates
After 6 pm of 01-02-2023
Publication of Seat Matrix and college Information for Round 1
By 2 pm of 02-02-2023
Publication of Final List of Successfully verified candidates
After 4 pm of 02-02-2023
Online Choice filling and Choice Locking by the verified candidates in
From 6 pm of 02-02-2023 till
midnight of 03-02-2023
Publication of allotment Result Round 1
After 4 pm of 07-02-2023
The Reporting and Admission of allotted Candidates to the allotted
Institute with requisite original documents , college requisite fee,
bond after physical document verification (Once Successfully re-
verified they can get admitted in the allotted seat)
From 11 am till 4 pm of 08.02-
2023; 09-02-2023 and 10-02-
2023 ( all 3 days as per server
Online Registration Fee Payment by the candidates qualified
through AIAPGET 2022 (who have not done it before or for the
candidates who are initialized upon application by system)
From 12 noon of 11-02-2023
till midnight of 12-02-2023
After successful Registration and Fee payment , verification of
candidates in the already designated college and time slot by the
From 11 am till 4 pm on 131 02-2023 and 15-02-2023 both
days as per server time
Publication of provisional List of successfully Verified candidates
After 6 pm of 15-02-2023
Publication of Seat Matrix Round 2
By 2 pm of 16-02-2023
Publication of final list of successfully verified candidates
After 4 pm of 16-02-2023
Online Choice filling and choice locking by the successfully Verified
From 6 pm of 16-02.2023 till Midnight of 17-02-2023 as per
Publication of Result of provisional allotment for round 2
After 4 pm of 21-02-2023
The reporting admission of allotted candidates to the allotted Institute with requisite original documents, college requisite fee, bond after physical document re-verification.
(Once successfully re-verified they can get admitted in the allotted seat.)
From 11 am till 4 pm on 22-
02-2023; 23.02-2023 and 24-
Rest of the schedule shall be informed in counseling website later on
1. Admission to the West Bengal PG Ayush State Quota, seats 2022 in the affiliated institutes of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of the "Status" [Unreserved (UR); Economically Weaker Section (EWS); Other Backward Classes (OBCA and OBCB); Scheduled Caste (SC); Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD).
2. In order to be eligible for admission to any PG Ayush course in 2022 admission session, it shall be necessary for an unreserved or EWS candidate to obtain minimum marks at 50th percentile in AIAPGET 2022 as provided by NTA unless there is reduction of cut off by NTA or Govt. of India during the counseling process. However in respect of candidates belonging to SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile unless there is reduction of cut off by NTA or Govt. of India during the counseling process. For benchmark PwD candidates the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for unreserved/EWS and 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates unless there is reduction of cut off by NTA or Govt. of India during the counseling process.
3. In reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B candidates, policy expressed in the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2013 will be followed for seats in Govt. Ayush Colleges leaving aside share of SC and ST candidates till share of OBC reaches 10% for OBC-A and 7% for OBC-B. If OBC category candidates belonging to non creamy layer have their OBC certificate issued before 1st April 2021, then they shall have to submit non creamy layer income certificate issued on or after 15' April 2021 by the OBC certificate issuing authority
4. The caste certificate issued/ validated in the State of WB will only be considered for allotment of reserved category SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B seats of State Quota. The OBC candidates belonging to creamy layer shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category. The OBC candidates claiming non creamy layer status but failing to submit appropriate non creamy layer income certificate shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category. The candidates claiming reserved category but failing to submit certificate issued/ validated in the State of WB shall have to exercise option in counseling as unreserved category.
5. Five percent of seats of State Quota shall be filled up by benchmark PwD candidates before their inclusion in the seats for respective UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates. The benchmark PwD certificate must be issued from Medical Board of IPGMER Kolkata. This is as per erstwhile MCI gazette notification, dated 4th February 2019, bearing Memo no MCI¬34(41)/2018-Med./170045 which is in accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016.
6. Tenure of training period is 3 completed years for Ayush PG Degree from the date of joining in the course.
7. Admission to PG Ayush Degree course will not be allowed unless the candidates have got themselves registered with concerned Ayush council at State/Central level.
8. Discontinuation of course at any time after admission before completion of the course tenure will attract penalty of Rs. 1 Iakh for Ayush PG Degree seats.
9. There is provision for stating caste status/EWS status and Person with Disability (PwD) status afresh during WB PG Ayush 2022 counseling. The option exercised regarding category of candidature, Caste, EWS status and Person with Disability (PwD) status during the AIAPGET 2022 counseling will be verified during admission and if found appropriate as per State rule, will be considered for admission of such reserved category seats. Therefore, applicant will have to be very particular and cautious during filling up of online form for counseling. There is no scope for correction of mistake made by a candidate later.
10. The West Bengal Medical Counseling Committee, Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal, would prepare a combined merit list of eligible registered candidates in counseling for choice filling after documents verification.
11. Allotment shall be based on AIAPGET 2022 rank of the applicant candidate. Candidate/s who fails to get registered in earlier round must remember that when he/she registers in a particular round later on, followed by fee payment and document verification, then he/she can only provide choice for the available vacancies for that particular round only. The allotment can be made only from the available vacancies for that round only. Candidate cannot claim for a seat which was allotted in an earlier round where that particular candidate failed to register/pay fee/verify/fill up appropriate choices as the case may be.
12. If the candidate has done any previous degree in PG Ayush, then he/she is not allowed to participate in WB PG Ayush 2022 counseling.
13. The eligible and qualified candidates through AIAPGET 2022 examination and after successful registration followed by fee payment and document verification shall be enlisted at first for provisional list for choice filling. A short time interval shall be provided for grievance redressal at the verification venues and following that the final list of candidates for choice filling shall be published for a particular round. It is understood that provisional list and final list may differ due to obvious reasons and shall not be disputed by the candidates. Only the final listed candidates for that round shall be eligible for choice filling, choice saving, choice maneuver and choice locking. Once the choices are locked, they cannot be unlocked. Only the locked choices shall be processed by the system for allotment for a particular round.
14. Thus the eligible and qualified candidates through AIAPGET 2022 examination after successful verification can go for online Choice filling+Choice locking+Seat allotment by the Software as per Inter se merit4another Round of Physical Document Verification at the Allotted College Level4Admission at the Allotted College Level, as per schedule being provided in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in
15. For any kind of suppression of facts/ mis-irformation related to admission in PG Ayush courses in West Bengal through counseling 2022 for State Quota, or fabricated information furnished by candidate at any stage; will lead to cancellation of the candidature with immediate effect. Candidates are requested to visit the website
https://www.wbmcc.nic.in frequently for updates and information.
16. The Online Registration and Online Application stage issues and outcomes of verification in details:-
A. During the Online Registration and Online Application stage, the candidate shall be asked about his/her domicile status in WB. The candidate has to provide domicile information or whether such candidate studied UG Ayush course from West Bengal. Only such candidate, who is either domicile of West Bengal or studied UG Ayush course in West Bengal, is eligible for WB PG Ayush 2022 WB State Quota Counseling. If the candidate is domicile then the type of form filled shall be enquired that is al or a2 or b form as per notification. This is subject to verification before online choice filling and allotment by the NIC software.
B. If the candidate fails to provide valid or appropriate domicile certificate during verification, then the candidate shall be considered as non domicile to the State of WB, then he/she cannot participate for WB PG Ayush State Quota counseling 2022 anymore.
C. The candidates shall be asked to provide the caste status afresh. If the candidate fails to provide valid document in favor of his/her caste status the candidate shall be considered as un-reserved category from that round for entire counseling process, provided he/she is having the appropriate cut off as per the changed category status to remain eligible in counseling process.
D. It is understood that there is possibility that central and State list of caste and sub caste may be different so candidate who had stated himself/herself as UR in central list while filling up form of AIAPGET 2022 but has valid caste/economically weaker section certificate issued in the State of WB, can declare themselves as SC/ST/OBCA/OBCB/EWS in WB. They can participate for caste state quota seats counseling provided he/she is also domicile in WB.
E. if a candidate is domicile in WB but the SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate is of other State, then he/she would be treated as Unreserved for state quota counseling and can participate for UR seats in state quota if achieved UR cut off 50 percentile in AIAPGET 2022,
F. Candidates who have opted for PwD shall be asked if they have certificate from IPGMER Kolkata for PwD status as per 21 benchmark disabilities as per Disability Act of 2016 and if the answer is affirmative then he/she can participate for PwD seats counseling provided he/she is successfully verified by the college authority and also the domicile in WB. If he/she cannot provide appropriate PwD certificate issued by the IPGMER Kolkata Medical board, and then shall be considered as non PwD candidate, provided the candidate still remains eligible after the changed status,
G. If a candidate cannot provide domicile/caste/PwD appropriate certificate during verification and not want to participate as non domicile/changed caste status/changed PwD status as applicable, then he/she shall be rejected by the verifying authority. If the candidate after rejection wants to appear in next round afresh, then he/she has to request for the same in pen and paper before the nodal officer of the concerned verification center for initialization of candidature data so that he/she shall be able to participate in subsequent round only, by fresh application and payment of counseling fees.
H. Even after first round of Physical Document Verification before online choice fill up, during admission stage also there shall be another round of document verification and if it is found that the candidate is not having appropriate caste or PwD certificate as was stated during online Registration and Application stage then the seat of that round shall be cancelled and the candidate can be considered as Unreserved or Non PwD case for subsequent round provided the candidate still remains eligible with the changed status.
i. Alternatively, if State quota candidate fail in verification of documents, then the candidate may request the verifying authority to initialize his/her data so that he/she can participate in next round by applying and paying counseling fee afresh.
J. Unless the candidate wants initialization, the Online Registration and Application shall be one time for a particular candidate. Fee payment shall be one time for a particular candidate unless the candidate remains not reported for Round 2 and again wants to participate in mop up round or the candidate wants initialization as discussed earlier. However fresh online registration is allowed in round 1, 2 and mop up round and if any cut off is reduced by the Govt. of India during the counseling process. Furthermore, such registration may again be allowed in stray vacancy round only if the total previous non allotted and registered candidate list is less than 10 times the pooled vacancy for college round.
K. The candidate who does not register and fill choice in Round 1/Round2/Mop up round shall not be considered for allotment in Round 1/Round2/Mop up round.
L. Candidate who does not save the locked choice/s, system shall auto lock the choice/5 after the choice locking period is just over.
M. The non allotted candidate in Round 1; or the non reported candidate in Round 1; or the candidate who was allotted and admitted in round 1 and submitted willingness for participation in round 2; or the newly registered candidate in round 2 can fill choice afresh for round 2 allotment.
N. The non allotted candidate in Round 2; or the non reported candidate in Round 2; or the candidate who was allotted and admitted in round 2 and submitted willingness for participation in Mop Up Round; or the newly registered candidate in Mop Up round can fill choice afresh for Mop Up round allotment.
0. The candidates who are not registered, the candidates who failed during the document verification and became not eligible for subsequent round, the candidate who did not opt for subsequent round, the candidate who do not fill fresh choice in subsequent round or the candidate who surrendered seat after getting admission in earlier round –are not considered for allotment in Mop Up round.
P. Candidates cancelled due to want of essential documents or candidates who surrendered after admission or candidates found to submit mis-information/falsification/fabrication of documents—shall be out of further counseling process.
Q. Candidates are advised to contact the concerned college for details of fee and mode of payment before filling of such choices as after allotment in a particular round.
R. If the candidate fails to get admitted in the allotted seat after completing all necessary formalities within that round, the candidate shall be called as non reported candidate and such seat gets vacant for such round.
17. The counseling steps in nutshell:-
A.) Round 1 counseling: -
• It may be mentioned here that individual eligible and AIAPGET 2022 qualified candidate can do Online Registration+ Online Application+ Online Fee Payment+Acknowledgment slip generation+Physical document verification at College level as designated by NIC software+Choice filling+Choice locking+Seat allotment by the Software as per Inter se merit+Another Round of Physical Document Verification at the Allotted College Level4Admission at the Allotted College Level, during Round 1 of the Counseling.
• It is hereby further mentioned that after the choices are placed and saved, the choices shall have to be locked by the candidates as only the locked choices for that particular round shall be processed for seat allotment as per inter-se-merit of the candidates.
• After generation of acknowledgment slip candidates can view the name of their colleges along with the date and time slot for Physical document verification. They need to attend physically at designated date and time slot and designated College with original credentials and one set self attested photocopy of documents for document verification.
• After successful verification, the candidate shall be handed over server generated verified certificate. Initially provisional list will be published in the counseling website with an email id for grievance redressal and then final list will be published. Only the candidate names which have been included in the final list shall be able to fill up choice/5 for such round.
• Now after the inclusion in the Final Verified list, if the candidate gets allotment in a particular AYUSH College/Hospital, there shall be another round of Physical Document Verification of the allotted candidate in that allotted College/Hospital. During such if the admitting authority does not find adequate document if favor of Caste and Or PWD Status, the following situation/s might arise:
a. Candidate gets un-reserved seat if otherwise eligible as per cut off, then he or she will get admitted in that round as well and shall also be eligible for participation in Round 2 as un-reserved candidate.
b. Candidate gets reserved/PWD seat but could not produce required document in favor of that during such second phase of verification at the allotted college level, so the verifying authority will convert the category to un-reserved/Non-PWD as the case may be, and the allotted seat will be cancelled for that round and candidate shall be made eligible as per the changed category status in the subsequent round/s as unreserved/ Non-PWD candidate provided He or She still remains eligible for counseling with changed candidature status.
• Once successfully verified such candidate has to get admitted in the college and college authority shall hand over the system generated admission letter to the admitted candidate.
• During the admission process of round 1, the allotted candidate shall be asked to provide willingness for participation in subsequent round at the allotted college. If the willingness is affirmative, then only candidate remains eligible to participate in round 2.
• The candidate who has Not been allotted or Not reported for admission in round 1 or Not provided choice in round 1 are also allowed to participate in round 2.
• Along with this, there shall be provision for Fresh Registration4Application4Fee Payment4Acknowledgment slip generationiPhysical document verification at College level as designated by NIC software4Choice filling (after successful verification)-}Choice locking4during Round 2 for the WB PG Ayush Counseling, who have not done so due to any cause during the round 1 counseling.
• The candidates who have not qualified in AIAPGET 2022 as per the cut off marks are not allowed in counseling process. If cut off is subsequently reduced then only such candidates shall be allowed for counseling as per revised cut off provided by NTA/Govt of India.
• The eligible and qualified candidates who fail to get Acknowledgment slip or fail to get Physical document verification for round 1 or subsequent rounds as the case may be (even if they have paid counseling fee successfully) are not allowed to participate in round 1 counseling or subsequent rounds.
B.) Round 2 counseling:-
• Already verified candidate in Round 1 who have filled up choice in round 1 and were allotted and admitted in Round 1 and provided willingness for participation in Round 2 are allowed to participate in round 2.
• Already verified candidate in Round 1 who filled up choice in Round 1 but were not allotted in Round 1 due to inter se merit position are allowed to participate in Round 2.
• Candidate who was AIAPGET 2022 qualified and successfully verified in Round 1 but failed to provide choice during Round 1 are allowed to participate in Round 2.
• The candidates who were allotted in Round 1 but were not reported in the allotted institute for admission, they are allowed free exit that is they are allowed to participate in the round 2 counseling without penalty that is, they are not required to Register/Online Application/Pay fee again during round 2 counseling. They can straight away go for fresh choice filling during round 2 counseling.
• The opportunity for Fresh Registration, Application, Fee payment, Acknowledgement slip generation, Physical document verification for eligible and qualified AIAPGET 2022 candidates who have not done it during round 1 counseling due to any cause, shall be again allowed during round 2 counseling.
• The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 1 due to inadequate documentation but still remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature, are directly allowed to fill choice in subsequent round.
• Non verified candidate till Round 2 or, candidate who has not filled up choice in Round 2 is not allowed in Round 2 counseling. Candidate who have got admission in Round 1 and not provided willingness to participate in Round 2 during the admission process at the allotted institute, are not allowed in Round 2 counseling.
• The candidates who have surrendered seats after admission in Round 1 or Round 2 are not allowed to participate in any further rounds of counseling. They are out of the counseling process.
• Candidates who have admitted/joined the allotted seat in Round 2 are allowed for up gradation to Mop up round, if they provide willingness for participation in the Mop Up round, during the admission process of Round 2,
• Surrendering of seat is also allowed in this round also without any bond penalty with in a stipulated time period which shall be mentioned in the schedule or another notice later on in the WB counseling website.
C.) Mop up round counseling Lonline}:-
• The opportunity for Fresh Registration4Application4Fee
Payment-}Acknowledgment slip generation4Physical document verification at College level as designated by NIC software4Choice filling(after successful verificatlon)3Choice locking, who have not done it during round 1 and round 2 counseling due to any cause, shall be again allowed during Mop Up counseling.
• The successfully verified candidates, who remain not allotted till round 2, are allowed to participate in Mop Up straight away by fresh choice filing; they do not need to pay the counseling fee again.
• Already successfully verified candidate in Round 1 or Round 2 who failed to provide choice during the round/5 are allowed to participate in Mop Up, they do not need to pay the counseling fee again.
• The candidates, whose allotted seats were cancelled in round 2 due to inadequate documentation but still remained eligible for subsequent round with changed candidature, are allowed in Mop Up counseling for fresh choice filling.
• The successfully verified candidates who remain not reported during round 2 counseling are allowed to participate in mop up counseling but with penalty that is they have to do Fresh Fee Payment', Choice filling--4Choice locking.
• However, during the Physical document verification process if they fail to get verified themselves no initialization will be done from this round onwards that is they are out of the counseling process.
• Registered candidate who have not filled up choice in Mop Up are not allowed in Mop Up counseling.
• The candidates who remain admitted after round 2 counseling, or did not provide willingness for participation in Mop up round, are not allowed any further for participation in mop up counseling or further counseling.
D.) Physical Stray Vacancy Round counseling:-
• No Fresh Registration or Fee payment is allowed in stray vacancy round. Only the candidates, who are already successfully verified and not allotted /not reported till mop up round, are allowed for such stray vacancy round by physical reporting with original documents and fees for college admission, details for such shall be notified later on.
• Fresh Registration may again be allowed in stray vacancy round only if the total previous non allotted and registered candidate list is less than 10 times the pooled vacancy for college round.
• Only the candidates (not less than 10 times of the pooled vacancy) who are already verified in the previous round/s, Not-reported/ Non allotted till Mop-up round shall be allowed for this round. Allotment cum admission at the college with vacancy shall be possible as per merit by physical reporting of the candidate in this round.
• The candidates, who failed to verify themselves successfully during physical document verification in Mop Up round due to failure in submission of essential documents (domicile; caste status, PWD certificate, age criteria) , are out of the counseling process and they are not allowed to participate any further in counseling.
18. Online counseling (steps details):-
Stepl (Online Registration& Application):-
• There will be provision of Online Registration and Online Application for participation in WB PG AYUSH Counseling 2022 in West Bengal State Quota; provided the candidates qualified through AIAPGET 2022 conducted by NTA and eligible to participate in such counseling are hereby requested to apply through online link in the website https://wbmcc.nic.in strictly within scheduled time.
It is pertinent to mention that eligible candidates who have already got admitted in All India quota Counseling and informed as Mon-eligible for any further counseling by All India authority, shall be removed from the eligible list for WB PG Ayush 2022 Counseling as well.
The qualified and eligible candidate through AIAPGET 2022 will put his/her Roll No, Name, Date of birth in the New Registration click button in the on-line counseling system. If the record matches with the result handed over to the State then the Candidate has to put his/her mail id where OTP will be sent. After OTP validation the candidate has to fill up additional information like fathers name, mothers name, and address, phone no, etc. After submission of such details registration process will be completed. Once successful registration is completed the candidate has to further login as already registered candidate by putting Roll no and Password created by the candidate himself or herself in the earlier mentioned steps. During the process if by mistake candidate fills up any wrong information there is also provision for editing the registration details further in the "edit registration details" button. After completion of registration process such candidate will also be asked If Physically challenged having the valid Person with Disability (PWD) certificate form IPGMER hospital medical board authority etc. Regarding further step by step details please see the user manual uploaded in the WBMCC official website.
• It is hereby further mentioned that The Caste Status and EWS status would be asked to provide afresh during the Online Application process of the counseling. Candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC, EWS categories will be required to answer the question whether their caste certificates are issued/validated by authority in West Bengal. If not, they will be considered as Unreserved during seat allotment process of online counseling except for the central institutes if any in West Bengal. The OBC Candidates whose certificates are issued in West Bengal will be required to select sub caste as OBC A or OBC B as the case may be. Once selected the caste specific answers by candidates if there is any mistake done by candidate he/she can reset the application data in the "Reset Application for Modification" option button before final submission also. For claiming seats under OBC, OBC-A and OBC —B, the candidate has to submit non-creamy layer Certificate issued on/after 01.04.2021 by the same authority who issued OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate, unless the OBC/OBC¬A/OBC-B certificate has been issued on/after 01.04.2021; otherwise he/she will not be considered as under OBC/OBC-A/OBC-I3 category for seat allotment.
• If the cut off is reduced by Govt. of India or NTA then the candidate with reduced cut off shall also be able to register in counseling provided such cut off reduction occurs before Mop up of West Bengal counseling.
Step 2 [Payment of requisite fees, obtaining transaction ID and then generation of acknowledgement Receipt]:-
• The qualified and eligible candidates through AIAPGET 2022 after online Registration and Application will be directed to online payment system. Online Counseling fees is Rs 3000/-(Three Thousand only) for all candidates. Bank transaction cost if any is to be borne by the candidate concerned in addition. The online deposition can be done through net banking or credit/debit card/UPI system. If the payment is successful the candidate can generate acknowledgement receipt from candidate log in, where all the transaction details are there. It is hereby further mentioned that generation of acknowledgment slip is mandatory for Physical Document verification of candidates, as the venue/date/time everything will be mentioned in that acknowledgment slip only. Candidates have to bring the hard copy of that slip also during Physical document verification otherwise no verification will be done.
• It may so happen that due to internet server error during the payment process, the candidate fails to pay successfully and thus fails to generate transaction ID and or acknowledgement slip. The candidate is advised to be cautious and must check with his/her bank account before attempting to pay again since the payment once made for counseling process is non-refundable.
• The candidates who have not paid for counseling process successfully are not able to participate in counseling process. However if a candidate fails to pay successfully in Round 1 counseling gets further chance before Round 2 or Mop up round counseling. Such candidate must however keep in mind that he/she is eligible for allotment of only such seats that are available during that particular round.
Step 3 (Physical Document Verification of the successfully paid candidates);-
• After generation of acknowledgment slip candidates can view the name of their college/s along with the date and time slot for Physical document verification. They need to attend physically at designated date and time slot and designated College with original credentials and one set self-attested photocopy of documents for document verification.
• No verification beyond scheduled dates will be entertained for that particular round.
• After successful verification, the candidate shall be handed over server generated verified certificate. Initially provisional list will be published in the counseling website with an email Id for grievance redressal and then final list will be published. Only the candidate names which have been included in the final list shall be able to fill up choice for such round.
Step 4 (Choice filling and Choice locking of the successfully verified candidates):-
• The already Registered and Successfully Verified candidates. from the published list have to click Registered User Sign in button in the website, put Roll no and Password to log in.
• After such step the candidate shall be able to see the available choices and fill the choices one by one in the choice basket. The following options are provided in the choice filling link like choice up and down, single deletion, choice interchange, choice move, multiple deletions etc. The candidate can fill all the viewed choices as per eligibility however the choices shall be processed only as per seat matrix for that round and seat conversion policy of the particular round. The candidates are requested to arrange choice as per willingness as choice processing shall be done by the computer system from the first choice downwards at his/her inter se merit rank.
• The candidates must save the choices as choices not saved shall not be available for consideration of allotment. After the choice arrangement is done the final step is to lock the choices after providing the password. Once the choices are locked they cannot be changed and no application shall be entertained in this regard. Only the locked choices shall be processed for allotment. If the candidate fails to lock the choices but is able to save them then the choices provided and saved shall be auto locked after the choice locking period is over by the system.
Step 5 (publication of processed Result of allotment based on eligibility of candidates):-
• The allotment shall be based on inter se merit of the candidates as per provided caste, PwD status, and category and shall be purely provisional.
• The allotted candidate has to pass another round of physical document verification process at the allotted college within stipulated time by providing the original documents and requisite college fee for securing the admission.
• The candidate who fails in document verification process due to lack of essential documents thereby become non eligible for further rounds shall be out of counseling process.
• The candidate who does not appear for document verification (physical reporting) at the allotted college with requisite original documents and college fee within stipulated time shall be termed as non reported candidate.
19, Conversion Rule;-
The following conversion rule is available for vacant seats in Mop Up and stray round:-
UR PwD 4 UR
EWS PwD 4 EWS SC PwD 4 SC
ST PwD 4 ST
OBCA PwD 4 OBCA OBCB PwD 4 OBCB SC<-4ST and vice versa
OBCA <— 4 OBCB and vice versa
There is no in-service reservation In WB PG Ayush State quota counseling process.
No conversion of SCAT seat to UR and no conversion of OBCA/OBCB seats to UR are possible without the permission of the Backward Class Welfare Department (BCWD), Govt. of WB.
20. All candidates have to sign the following undertaking beforehand and have to provide during admission process that:-
____________AIAPGET 2022 Roll No AIAPGET 2022 rank___________solemnly undertake that the information provided during registration process are true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if it is found that I have deliberately tried to provide mis-information or falsification or fabrication of documents or obtained unfair means then my candidature shall be cancelled at once and I shall not be allowed to participate further in counseling process of WB PG Ayush 2022. I also hereby state that I am at present not admitted in any other course/college anywhere."
Details of admission procedure and further rounds of the counseling schedule shall be informed in the counseling website httpsg/wbmcc.nic.in in due course. The candidates are requested to frequently visit the said website for further information because no individual communication in this regard can be provided.
21. The list of the original documents (as applicable) along with self attested photocopies (one copy per document) to be produced by the candidate at the time of physical verification & admission:
Required for For All
AIAPGET 2022 Admit card of candidate
AIAPGET 2022 Rank card of candidate
Any two of (EPIC/Aadhar/Passport)of candidate
Age proof (Birth certificate/ class 10 admit card/class
10 certificate) of candidate
Any two of (EPIC/Aadhar/Passport) of candidate/anyone of Parents issued in the State of West Bengal.
Open-State Quota MBBS
Passedoutside West Bengal
Relevant domicile certificate signed by appropriate
authority (mentioned in website httos://wbmcc.nic.in )
Open-State Quota MBBS.
Passedoutside West Bengal
BI-IMS/BAMS certificate (Except those who have completed BHMS/BAMS in 2022 may be allowed to provide provisional certificate)
Final BHMA/BAMS Mark Sheet
Permanent Registration certificate issued from
AyushiNCH/CCH/State Ayush council
Caste certificate (issued by appropriateauthority in
West Bengal) (as applicable)
For SC/ST/ OBC/ OBCA NBC B candidates
Non Creamy layer certificate issued on or after 01.04.2021
For OBC/OBC A/OBC B candidates
PwD certificate issued from IPGME&R Kolkata
For PwD Candidates
Internship completion certificate (cut off for AIAPGET 2022 counseling is 31.12.2022 as per order of Ayush Counseling Committee Govt. of India.
22. The requisite authority if satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates will approve the eligi bility of the candidate for admission. If the candidate is not able to produce requisite documents in support of their minimum eligibility, their candidature is liable to be cancelled. Further details of admission process shall be shared in the counseling website from time to time as and when required. Candidates are requested to visit the counseling website frequently for updates as no personal communication is possible.
To view the official notice : click here : https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/show-6-199539.pdf