MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS Admissions 2021: DME Meghalaya invites applications, check out eligibility criteria
Shillong: Through a recent notice, the Directorate of Health Services (DHS Meghalaya), has invited online applications from eligible candidates for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BASLP admissions against State Quota seats for 2021-22.
Online Application in prescribed format for Medical Studies i.e. (1) MBBS (2) BDS (3) BHMS (4) BAMS (5) BASLP against State Quota seats in various Medical Institutions in India during Academic Session 2021-2022 is hereby invited with effect from 29.11.2021 to 15.12.2021 till 4:00 P.M.
All the concerned candidates who are interested in pursuing these courses from Meghalaya based medical, dental and AYUSH institutes can check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Eligibility for Medical Studies:-
1. (i) Only candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or Permanent Residents of the State and have passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized University or Board of Authority in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English and qualifying NEET UG 2021 are eligible to apply.
Further, subject to production of a Permanent Resident Certificate,
(ii) Children of employees of the Central Government, other State/ UT Government who are on deputation to Meghalaya and
(iii) Children of employees of the Central Government, All India Services, other State/ UT Government posted in and having Headquarter within Meghalaya will also be eligible to apply, provided they fulfill conditions at (i) above.
2. They should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2021. The upper age limit for Candidates is 25 years as on 31st December 2021. However, provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST.
3. Applicants should be medically fit.
4. Application Form without NEET UG 2021 (RESULT SHEET) will not be considered under any circumstances.
5. Selection of candidates, who are otherwise medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit/counseling after a candidate obtained qualifying percentile in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, the minimum marks shall be as prescribed to such categories and subject to Reservation Policy of the State Government applicable in this regard.
6. No application will be accepted or entertained after the last date of submission.
7. The list of candidates eligible for screening will be displayed in the website above.
8. The date for screening will be notified later.
9. The final list of applicants selected for nomination under all categories and the waiting list for each such category will be displayed in the Notice Board of Directorate of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong/Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills and in the Government website. It will also be published in the local dailies published from Shillong and Tura. All applicants are required to ascertain the nominations from the above sources. NO INDIVIDUAL INTIMATION WILL BE SERVED ON ANY APPLICANT SELECTED FOR NOMINATION.
10.Applicants whose names are included in the list selected for the nomination and published as above are required to report to the to the Under Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Health & Family Welfare Department, Room No. 506, Additional Secretariat Building within the date and time to be indicated while publishing the list of selected Candidates and personally submit their letter of acceptance, execute Surety Bond for the value of Rs.30,00,000/- (Rupees Thirty Lakhs) only ( in case of MBBS Course) with 5(five) years Rural service and to collect their letter of nominations for further instructions, as the case may be. ANY SELECTED APPLICANT, WHO FAILS TO REPORT ACCORDING TO THE FIXED DATE AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE HIS OR HER RIGHT TO NOMINATION AND THE NEXT ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE FROM THE WAITING LIST WILL BE NOMINATED.
11.Terms and conditions for admission and all other requirements including recurring fees of the concerned Medical Institution to which the applicant is nominated will have to be abided and paid by the applicant concerned in time and the responsibility on this count shall rest with the candidate/student.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
For details visit website www.meghealth.gov.in