NEET Counselling 2021: Maha CET Cell issues registration, fee payment instructions for candidates
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has issued instructions for NEET Candidates regarding Registration & Fees payment.The registration process for NEET counselling had begun from 30th December and will end tomorrow i.e 05/01/2022 at 11.59 pm. The candidates are advised to apply by then with the counselling body.Moreover,...
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has issued instructions for NEET Candidates regarding Registration & Fees payment.
The registration process for NEET counselling had begun from 30th December and will end tomorrow i.e 05/01/2022 at 11.59 pm. The candidates are advised to apply by then with the counselling body.
Moreover, all the concerned candidates who are intending to pursue MBBS, BDS, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS and BSc Nursing from Maharashtra based institutes are hereby advised to check out the recent instructions released for them on the official website of Maha CET Cell:
Candidate should note: -
1) Candidates who have selected state quota and paid Rs.1000/- are eligible for state quota for all the courses (MBBS/ BDS BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O/ B.Sc. Nursing).
2) Candidates who are registered under State Quota and paid Rs.1000/- are eligible for Institutional Quota for all other courses BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O/ B.Sc. Nursing (except MBBS & BDS).
3) Candidates who wish to apply only for Institutional quota for MBBS & BDS should select MBBS & BDS under Institutional Quota and pay Rs.5000/-
4) Candidates who wish to apply for Both State Quota & Institutional Quota for MBBS & BDS should select Both and Pay Rs.6000/- (Rs.1000/- + Rs.5000/-)
5) OMS candidate can only apply for Institutional Quota of all health science courses - for MBBS & BDS they should pay Rs.5000/- And for all other courses (BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ BP&O/B.Sc.Nursing) should pay Rs.1000/-
6) Candidates who have applied for Institutional Quota for MBBS & BDS arealso eligible for Institutional Quota for all other courses.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
The schedule for the Admission Process for the Health Science Courses is given below:
Publication of Information Brochure for NEET UG 2021
Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)
30/12/2021 to 05/01/2022 upto 11.59 pm
Uploading of coloured scanned copy of original requisite documents on portal as per the list
30/12/2021 to 06/01/2022 upto 05.00 pm
Publication of Provisional Merit List of registered candidates for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)
Instructions for the Candidates
Steps for Online Registration Form Filling Process
Fill Registration Form
Payment of Fee through Online Payment Gateway
Upload Scanned Documents
Take Printout of Registration Form
1. After filling the Online Registration Form a candidate has to press SUBMIT button then only his/her, form will be provisionally accepted in the process.
2. A candidate will be treated as registered for the process only after successful Payment of the fee.
3. A candidate should fill only ONE Online Registration Form. She/he may carefully check and edit it, if required, before submitting the Registration Form. Once submitted, the Registration Form cannot be edited. However, the form will be treated as valid only after bank payment is received. Payment once made, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. The Online Registration process will be closed on 05/01/2022 11.59 pm ( Server time)
5. All the candidates are requested to complete the Online Registration/Application Form at the earliest and should not wait till last date.
6. At some of the places a group of candidates give money to the agent/cyber cafe person for filling Online Registration form and making payment on their behalf. If this agent/cyber café person fails to submit Online Registration Form or fails to make the fee payment, then the sole responsibility shall lie with the candidate. Requests regarding such applications by candidates, after the last date of registration, shall not be entertained.
7. Procedure for uploading scanned Document: -
a) The candidate should upload all the requisite documents during online registration.
All original documents must be produced at the time of document verification process.
b) Please note that candidate must upload coloured scanned copy of Original Documents, after the payment is successfully made. Photocopies of documents should NOT be uploaded.
c) The size of the Document must be less than 300 KB.
d) The Document must be uploaded in PDF Format ONLY.
8. The uploaded documents will be e-verified and errors if any shall be notified to the candidate in his/her login and through SMS.