APPLY NOW: ESIC Hospital Kolhapur releases vacancies for Senior Resident,Specialist posts
Kolhapur- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolhapur) has released 17 vacancies for Part-Time Specialists and Senior Resident posts. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 17
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Dermatology.
Senior Resident- 08
The vacancies are in the Department of-General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Dermatology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27th or 28th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Instructions?
1) Reservation for PWD/Other reserved categories will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
2) Candidates seeking reservation/Age relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also have the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -” B” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “C” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
3) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
4) The recruitments are purely on a contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
5) The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness and verification of their Character and Antecedents.
6) The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
7) In case regular incumbent joins in, the appointment shall be terminated, forthwith as per the condition of the contract in case of PTS & SR.
8) No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
9) The application should be submitted for each post separately.
10) The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
11) No claim for any service benefits like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion, and leave will be admissible.
12) Selected candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate before joining.
13) Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Resident.
14) Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for an interview with duly filled “Annexure-A” Which is available on the website.
15) In case of selection, candidates need to join duty within 07 days from the date of the offer of appointment.
16) No Accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
17) The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
18) The Service rendered by the SR’s in the Corporation shall be considered as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State Govt decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014
19) Candidates claiming EWS reservation should produce Income & Asset Certificate in specified proforma of Annexure I, given by DoPT, Govt. of India, vide OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. (in attached format)
20) The Selection of candidates in interviews does not hold right for appointment in ESIC Hospital, also the vacancies in any particular department shall be increased or decreased at the discretion of the Medical Superintendent as per need of hospital.