JOB ALERT: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board releases 1497 Vacancies for GDMO, BMOH Posts,
West Bengal- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released 1497 vacancies for General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) and Block Medical Officer of Healths posts. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
Total no. of Vacancies- 1497
General Duty Medical Officers - 1329
Block Medical Officer of Healths- 168
General Duty Medical Officers Qualification:
i) Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
ii) Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and appointed must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Block Medical Officer of Healths Qualification:
i) Medical qualifications ( MBBS Degree) included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
2. Provided that preference will be given to candidates who possess a recognized Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management, and Hospital Administration.
Last Date of Application: 22nd November 2019.
For more details about Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1) The Candidate has to upload the Medical Council Registration Certificate.
2) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
3) Age, as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable.
4) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for.