APPLY NOW: ESIC Hospital Rourkela releases vacancies for Specialists; Details
Rourkela- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Hospital Rourkela) has released 07 vacancies for Part-Time Specialist on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Last Date of Application: 26th September 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 4th October 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 07
The vacancies are in the Department of- Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Radiology, and Chest.
How to apply:
The eligible and desirous candidates should submit their application duly filled and signed in prescribed proforma as per "Annexure-A" along with other documents in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Rourkela on or before 26.09.2019 (04.00 P.M.). Candidates can also send the signed application along with self-attested copies of documents in the e-mail of mhrourl<.ela@, epic n1c 1n latest by 26.09.2019(04.00 P.M.). After scrutiny of documents, eligible candidates will be informed through e-mail for appearing in the interview on the scheduled date i.e. 04.10.2019. The application form may be downloaded from website www.esic.nic.in.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointment will be on a contractual basis and initially for a period of one year or till the joining of the regular incumbent (whichever is earlier) in ESIC Model Hospital, Rourkela. However, it can also be extended subject to satisfactory performance and conduct.
2. Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of interview.
3. No TA I DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
4. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up all or any of the vacancy I post.
5. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The selected candidates shall have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment I engagement letter likely to be issued.
7. Hostel Accommodation I quarters will not be provided.
8. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment in E.S.l.Corporation.
9. The decision of the selection board will be final in all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
10. At the time of joining, selected candidates will have to sign a "CONTRACT AGREEMENT" as per ESIC norms on non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only).