GMCH Chandigarh releases 21 Vacancies for Senior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer Posts
Chandigarh– The Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH Chandigarh) has released 21 vacancies for Senior Resident and Casualty Medical Officer posts. The selection will be done based on the Walk-in-Interview.
In healthcare services, GMCH Chandigarh has set new standards and attracts a large number of patients not only from the Union Territory of Chandigarh but from the neighbouring states as well.
Total no. of vacancies- 21
Senior Resident- 18
The vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, General Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Paediatrics, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy & Oncology, and Urology.
Casualty Medical Officer- 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine and General Surgery.
Date of Walk-in-Interview- 15th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Number of Vacancies whether General or Reserve are tentative and can increase or decrease.
2. The candidates belonging to their own category only will be considered against the aforesaid vacancies.
3. The Candidates already in Government service must route their applications through proper channel and also attach NOC from the present employer, failing which their applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The persons who have earlier worked in this institute and their services were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute are not eligible to apply against these posts.
5. Separate Applications for each post in the prescribed format along with Demand Draft and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council, internship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof, Second Prof, Final Prof-Part-I and II, valid Reservation Certificate, 'No Objection Certificate' from the present employer along with latest photograph should be submitted; otherwise, the candidature will be rejected.
6. Incomplete applications/applications received without attested copies of above-mentioned certificates and those received after due date will be rejected and no intimation shall be sent separately to such applicants.
7. Applications sent in any other format will be rejected.
8. The applicants should come with application forms duly filled along with photocopies of relevant certificates/ testimonials, recent passport size photographs and a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-(Rs. 250/- in case of SC candidate) by means of demand draft draw in f/o Director Principal GMCH, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh on 15.01 .2020 before 09.00 AM in the office of undersigned. The applicant must also come with original testimonials/ certificates.
9. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 15.01 .2020 at 12.00 Noon in the office of Director Principal (Room No. 210), Level-2, Block-D, (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh.
10. No TA/ DA will be paid for the Walk-in-Interview.