JOB Alert: AIIMS Bhubaneswar releases 40 vacancies for Junior Resident post
Bhubaneswar- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released 40 vacancies for Junior Residents (Non -Academic) post on a Contractual basis. The selection will be done based on the walk-in-interview and Written Test.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Junior Residents Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 40
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 8th January 2020.
For more details about Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Qualification, Age and Pay Allowance click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for the continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
2. The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
3. The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed up to 1½years (3 terms)on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01(one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
5. Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
6. If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month. But a candidate can’t resign/leave the post within 03 months from the date of joining.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc..8.This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the Institute.
10. He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
11. No traveling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
14. If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
15. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
16. If selected, you have to join within 21 days of the issue of the Offer of Appointment.