Job Alert: AIIMS Raipur releases 104 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post, Details
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has recently released 104 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident Posts on Contractual Basis. The selection is being done through walk-in-interview. The interview has started from 1st May 2019 and the closing date has not been announced yet.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
Senior Resident- 104 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 7 Posts
- Cardiology: 5 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 6 Posts
- Endocrinology and Metabolism: 6 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 6 Posts
- Medical Oncology/Haematology: 8 Posts
- Neonatology: 8 Posts
- Nephrology: 7 Posts
- Neurology: 6 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 12 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 2 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 6 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 5 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 8 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 8 Posts
- Urology: 4 Posts
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post:
- Post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Age: Upper age limit 37 years.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: 67700/- (Level- 11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
Application Fee for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Jobs:
- General/OBC- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 800/-