JOB ALERT at ESIC Hospital Kolkata: Walk in Interview for SR post
Kolkata – The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 24 vacancies for Senior Resident Post in ESI PGIMSR. The selection will be done based on the interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 24
Senior Resident Against GDMO - 04
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Surgery, Gynae & Obstetrics, General Medicine, and Paediatrics.
Senior Resident Under Residency Scheme - 20
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, ICU, General Surgery, Gynae & Obstetrics, General Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, NICU & PICU, and Radiodiagnosis.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 5th December 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. The candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement, Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Residential accommodation will be provided to selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme.
NOTE: At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, and 2 recent passport size photographs.