JOB ALERT: Walk in Interview at ESIC Hospital Ahmedabad for Specialist, Super Specialist, SR posts
Ahmedabad- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Ahmedabad) has released 24 Vacancies for Part-Time Super Specialists, Full Time/Part Time Specialist and Senior Resident on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 24
Senior Resident (3 Years) - 11
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatrics, Anesthesia, Radiology, and Dermatology.
Senior Resident (Against GDMO) - 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, ICU, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and General medicine.
Super Specialist- 02
The vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Radiology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11th and 12th December 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to apply:
1. The eligible and desirous candidates with duly filled in application form (Annexure-A) should appear for walk-in-interview with their application along with original certificates and one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, attempt, Mark Sheet, Degree, MCI/State Registration, Category & Experience certificate etc. And two recent passport size photographs.
2. Applicants are advised to report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) on the dates of the interview up to 11: 00 AM, any application received thereafter will not be entertained.
What are the Instructions?
1. The tenure of Senior Residency is for 03 years including any service rendered as SR earlier on ad-hoc/ regular basis in any institution. The appointment will be initially for one year, which is extendable for 03 years on an annual basis, subject to satisfactory work and conduct report from Head of Department and as per actual requirement.
2. The service will be governed by the Residency Scheme and terms & conditions of the agreement.
3. Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4. Hostel accommodation I quarters will not be provided.