Job Alert: Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Delhi releases 71 vacancies for Senior Resident post; Details
Delhi: Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital Delhi, has invited applications for 71 Vacancies for the post of Senior Resident. The Selection will be done based on Interview.540 bedded Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has been established by the Government of NCT of Delhi in the existing 29.4-acre campus.Last Date for Application - 19th August 2019Date of Interview: 20th...
540 bedded Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has been established by the Government of NCT of Delhi in the existing 29.4-acre campus.
Last Date for Application - 19th August 2019
Date of Interview: 20th August 2019 and 21st August 2019.
Reporting Timing: 9.00 AM and 10.00 AM.
For more details on the qualification, experience, click on the following link:
Senior Resident Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies - 71
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesia, General Surgery, Urology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, Pulmonology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiology, and Forensic Medicine.
VENUE - OFFICE OF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DR. B S A HOSPITAL, SECTOR VI, ROHINI, NEW DELHI 110085.
1. The form can only be filled by clicking on the above-mentioned link; the link will be valid from the date of publication of this advt. till 19/08/2019 up to 2 PM only.
2. Immediately after applying the candidate will receive an auto-generated email.
3. The auto-generated mail will be containing prefilled application form based on data submitted by the candidate. The candidate is required to bring a printout of the same along with photocopy and originals of the below-mentioned documents on the day of the interview.
4. Interview will be held as per schedule. Candidates are required to report at MD office, Dr. BSA Hospital between 9 AM to 10 AM with the required documents. Entry will NOT be allowed after 10:00 AM.
5. The result of selected candidates will be displayed on the hospital website and the notice board. No individual communication will be sent to any candidate.
6. All the selected candidates will also be required to get their documents verified in the hospital on the day of joining.
7. The selected candidates are required to join duties within one week of offer of appointment.