JOB ALERT: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute releases Fellowship vacancies in 10 specialities
Ahmedabad- The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI) Ahmedabad has released 29 vacancies for the Fellowship post in 10 specialities. The selection will be done based on the written entrance exam and interview. The eligible candidates are requested to download an application form the official website during office hours.
GCRI established in the year 1972, is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by the Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society, affiliated to B J Medical College. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under the National Cancer Control Programme.
Total no of vacancies: 29
The vacancies are in the Department of- Onco Anaesthesia, Radiotherapy, Microbiology, Radiology, Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology, Gynecological Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Onco Pathology, and Onco Orthopaedics.
Stipend for Fellowship
1. Rs.66000/-per month for 1st year
2. Rs.70000/-per month for 2nd year.
Last date for submission of application: 16th December 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age and much more, click on the link given below:
Note for candidates:
1. Selection will be based on a written entrance exam & personal interview.
2. Certificate will be given on completion of tenure after exit examination.
3. Those who have done/doing 1st-year fellowship may also apply for the 2nd-year program.
Application received without application form and documents will be outrightly rejected. Details are given below:
1. Application Form
2. Detailed Bio-data.
3. School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate.
4. Caste Certificate.
5. Adhar Card.
6. All Original documents with Photocopies of Mark Sheets of Graduation, Post Graduation, Super Speciality, etc.
7. MCI Registration of Graduation / Post Graduation.
8. Gujarat State Medical Council Registration / or other State’s Medical Council Registration.
9. Attempt Certificate of Graduation, Post Graduation.
10. Degree Certificate.
11. All Experience Certificates.
12. NOC from Present Employer.
13. PAN Card.
14. Income Certificate for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Quota.