Job Alert: JR, SR vacancies at AIIMS Patna; APPLY NOW
Patna- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released a total of 10 vacancies for the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident (Non -Academic) on Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15th October 2019
For more details about recruitment including Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Senior Resident- 02
Junior Resident- 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Trauma & Emergency, and General Surgery.
What is the General Information that the candidates should keep in mind?
1. The upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years for SR and 33 years for JR.
2.(i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidate’s up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3.Qualification: A graduate(MBBS)degree for junior resident and postgraduate(MS/DNB)degree from a recognized University/Institute for senior resident.
4.APPLICATION FEE UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The fee shall be received in the form Demand Draft/Drawn in favor of“AIIMS, Patna” Payable at Patna. (Applicant Fee will be received on the day of Interview)–Any other mode of Payment(in a case or postal order or Cheque)will not be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
6. The cut-off date for determination of eligibility concerning age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
7. The person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability)in original issued by the Competent Authority(i.e.Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
8. Subject to availability Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
9. Eligible candidates are directed to report at the Teaching Room, Trauma Building 1 st floor, at 10:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size photographs. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
10. Candidates have to fill in their particular sin the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant document duly attested:-
(i) Certificate of Date of Birth.
(ii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt.of Indian Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
(iii) MBBS pass Certificate.
(iv) MBBS Mark sheets.
(v) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(vi) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
(vii) MBBS Degree.
(viii) MS/DNB Degree (for SR)
(ix) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council.
(x) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
11. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
12. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI.