JOB ALERT: Safdarjung Hospital Delhi releases 178 Vacancies for JR Post
New Delhi: Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (SJH & VMMC), has released 178 vacancies for the Junior Resident post. The selection will be done through written examination.
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS in various departments of this hospital.
Total no of vacancies: 178
Last date for submission of application: 29th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Instructions?
1. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt. of India or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
2. The Undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously, If so, period, department name and name of Institution in application format.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Seats are reserved for EWS, SC, ST, OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
5. DMC (Original/Receipt) Registration Certificate is mandatory and will be submitted with the application form or at the time of counseling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counseling if he/she will not submit DMC.
6. (i) For EWS candidates please attach certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
(ii) For OBC Candidates please attach a certificate from the appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2019 in Annexure 10.
(iii) For SC, ST - a certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in the format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
7. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. The hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
8. Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per the given format will be considered and the name of the suitable candidate as per criteria are given above will be displayed on the website http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/.