JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview at IGMCRI Puducherry for Senior, Junior Resident Posts
Puducherry- The Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI Puducherry) has released 30 vacancies for Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.IGMCRI has been established by the Government of Puducherry Institution functioning under Perunthalaivar Kamaraj Medical College Society and is administered by a duly...
Puducherry- The Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI Puducherry) has released 30 vacancies for Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
IGMCRI has been established by the Government of Puducherry Institution functioning under Perunthalaivar Kamaraj Medical College Society and is administered by a duly constituted Governing Body headed by Chief Secretary, Government of Puducherry as the Chairman and the Secretary (Health) as the Vice-Chairman.
Total no of Vacancies: 30
Senior Resident: 20
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, and Radio Diagnosis.
Junior Resident: 10
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Eligible and willing candidates may attend the interview with duly filled in the application form that can be downloaded from the IGMC&RI website, along with a D.D. for Rs.500/-(Rs.250/-for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Perunthalaivar Kamaraj Medical College Society" payable at Puducherry.
2. Selected candidates will have to join immediately.
3. Institute has the right to either fill up the post or not.
4. Only one application has to be submitted for Junior Resident post.
5. No DA/TA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. Candidates will be considered for appointment only if they have not presented themselves for the MCI Inspection for the academic year 2020-21 (from 01.08.2019).
7. The candidates must bring all relevant original certificates along with a photostat copy of the same. 8. Application Fees once paid are not refundable.
9. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
10. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the outcome of the interview, prior to formal intimation to the selected candidate.
11. Any dispute arising will be under the legal jurisdiction of Puducherry. 12. Candidates can also apply through https://recruitment.py.gov.in.
Garima joined Medical Dialogues in the year 2017 and is currently working as a Senior Editor. She looks after all the Healthcare news pertaining to Medico-legal cases, MCI/DCI decisions, Medical Education issues, government policies as well as all the news and updates concerning Medical and Dental Colleges in India. She is a graduate from Delhi University and pursuing MA in Journalism and Mass Communication. She can be contacted at email@example.com Contact no. 011-43720751