09 Vacancies For SR, Specialist at ESIC Hospital Jammu; APPLY NOW
Jammu- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Jammu) has released 09 Vacancies for Specialist and Senior Resident on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 09
Senior Resident: 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiology, Pediatrics, and Anesthesia.
The vacancies are in the Department of - Dermatology, Chest Medicine, Radiology, and Pediatrics.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 12th February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the educational qualification & other eligibility conditions should submit their application with one set of self-attested copies of the relevant documents (as listed under CHECKLIST on the last page) along with Annexure 'A' which is available with this document.
2. Candidates should report in the Conference Hall situated at First Floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Bari-Brahmana, Jammu, at 9.00 A.M. on the stipulated date.
3. Documents will be accepted for scrutiny strictly till 10.00 A.M. Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill all or none vacancies, to alter the date or cancel the interview without any prior notice.
2. The number of vacancies may be changed without any previous notice.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
CHECKLIST (Documents To be Submitted With Application Failing Which Application Shall Be Sumarrily Rejected): -
1. Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
2. Permanent Registration with MCI I State Medical Council.
3. MD/ DIPLOMA/ DNB Degree / MBBS Degree.
4. Attempt Certificates and Marks Sheet of MD/ DIPLOMA/ DNB /MBBS.
5. Experience Certificate, wherever required.
6. NOC from the present employer, if applicable.
7. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format of GOI issued on or after 01/04/2017 by the Competent Authority of the State /GOI.
8. OBC Certificate/ EWS Certificate
9. Two recent passport size photographs.
10. Self-attested copy of Aadhaar/ another document.
11. Annexure 'A', 'B' & 'C'