Walk-In-Interview: ESIC Hospital Varanasi Releases Vacancies for Senior Resident in 7 Specialties
Varanasi- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Varanasi) has released 15 Vacancies for Senior Resident on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 15
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, and Ophthalmology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 4th February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. All candidates should have to report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi, U.P. at 9.00 AM on the stipulated date.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reason.
4. The Number of Vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon the actual requirements.
5. It is a contractual post for one year only and contracts will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. Cost of the Stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
6. The contractual engagement may be terminated /discontinued on either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
7. On the engagement, the candidate will have to deposit security money Rs.10000/-through Demand Draft in favour of ESIC fund Account NO.1payable at Varanasi at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
8. Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in-interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non–CreamyLayer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC, Aadhar card copy etc.
9. Reservation:-–The position of reservation in the vacancies will be interchangeable in all the categories.
10. Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
11. Candidates willing to participate in Walk-in-Interview should give prior intimation in email i.e email@example.com 31/01/2020.