186 Vacancies For Junior Resident Post In Different Specialities At AIIMS New Delhi: Apply Now
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS New Delhi), has announced vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Post for JULY, 2022 session in different specialities on a Contract Basis in this medical institute.AIIMS, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large teaching...
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS New Delhi), has announced vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Post for JULY, 2022 session in different specialities on a Contract Basis in this medical institute.
AIIMS, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 186
The vacancies are in the Department of - Community Medicine, CTVS, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre), Laboratory Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Neuro Radiology, Orthopedics(Trauma Centre), Paediatrics (Casualty), Psychiatry, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Rheumatology, General Surgery, Blood Bank (Main), Blood Bank (CNC), Blood Bank (Trauma Centre), Burn and Plastic Surgery, CardiacRadiology, and Cardiology.
The Last Date of Submission of the Application is 17th June 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
How to Online Registrations and Submission of Application Form for Eligible Candidates?
1. All candidates shall be required to make choices of subject/speciality in order of preference at the time of online application. The allocation of subject/speciality shall be made online, on the basis of overall merit order and order of preference (filled at the time of online registration), as per point B (Method of Counselling) above.
2. The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices during the registration and take a print out of application form/choices after submission of online registration.
3. After final submission of choices and closing date of online registration no change in choices or order of preference will be allowed for the session and all future allotment/offer will be made on the basis of filled in choices and order of preference.
4. Candidates availing constitutional reservation must show valid proof of their claim for a reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated will be nullified. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution.
a. For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of the Application Form for Junior Residency for July, 2022 session which is 17.06.2022 i.e. should not have been issued before 16.06.2021.
b. EWS Certificate for Junior Residency for July, 2022 session should have been issued after 01.04.2022 till last date of application i.e. 17.06.2022.
5. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation in the online seat allocation/counselling must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in online seat allocation/counselling will be nullified.
6. All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by AIIMS and Online Seat Allocation / Counselling will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi only
The only application in prescribed format available online in response to this advertisement i.e. 'APPLICATION FORM - JR (NON ACADEMIC) (FOR JULY'2022 SESSION)'will be considered and only the name of eligible candidates to be considered for online Counselling will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS and also displayed on Institute website www.aiimsexams.ac.in Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE ONLINE COUNSELLING.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.